Important A/N !

No this isn't a chapter just a few Important words! I know y'all waiting for an update but I'm not ready yet and at the end of this A/N do not and I repeat do not leave a comment asking me anything about an update please don't do it. I would love if you guys tell me at least one thing that you're thankful for. &'d don't worry believe me the next update will be worth waiting for! ......

Five great Things I'm thankful for...

   As I'm laying down I'm constantly going over in my head about who & What I'm thankful for...

   First I'm thankful for life itself. No matter how hard my life may seem I'm veryyy thankful, because most people don't even have. Some people don't even wake up in the morning some don't even go to bed at night. Sooo I give my thanks to God for allowing me to still breathe.

My second Thanks goes to my mommy. This lady means the woldddd to mean. I don't even know how to explain it. She's my rock, my bestfriend, my backbone, my right hand, my everything! My mother is my Shero. She's such a strong will powered woman. Even through hard times she never broke she fault. Four kids and she raised us alone and not once did she complain. I love her for that. &'d for her I'll always be thankful.

My third thanks goes to everyone that has done me wrong in life! I thank them because they taught me so many lessons and I'm a very good learner. They taught me how to love myself. Fight harder for what I want. They allowed me to understand how worthy I am. I could never hate anyone so I'm very thankful for them.

    My fourth Thanks goes to my loving cousin. If it wasn't for her my talent would still be silent and hidden in my finger tips. She pushed me so hard to write and express my talent,emotional feelings and my thoughts. She introduced me to Wattpad. I always tell her God made us cousins because or parents wouldn't have been able to handle us as sisters. Lol I love her to pieces. No matter what I'm going through or what I've done she's has never judged me never said "I told you so" it was always "don't worry I got your back." She helps me through a lot & I mean ALOT!  I thank God for blessing me with her!

   My fifth Thanks goes to You guys. I've never had so much support in my life. Wattpad as truly been a life changing experience. It started off a bit rough but as time went on it got better. I remember when I was falsely accused for copying someone's book. You guys never judged me, never once did you guys not have my back. That shit made me go harder it made me show y'all how talented I really am! The devil tried so hard to make me stop and after that incident I wanted to so badly but God wouldn't let me because my stories was helping people. I remember one day a girl messaged me and she was telling me thank you and I'm like you're welcome but I wasn't sure what I was being thanked for. So I was like wait what did I do? She's said "Thank you for giving me the courage to step up and put my attackers away." That day changed me because my story... my work... my talent...my gift! Helped her do something so brave. I swear to all of you and I mean everyone that has took the time to vote, comment ,share or even just silently read my books I have so much love for you guys so much respect for you guys and I'm honored to have such an amazing team behind me! There's no "I" in team so I couldn't have come this far without y'all and I'm so thankful for that!

Happy Thanksgiving!!! From yours truly....

#ExoticLuv❤