chapter 9

Tara's POV...

   Two days had gone by and Ahmad and I still haven't said a word to each other. I ended up getting suspended for ten days. Which was bullshit because Tasha the one started all that shit, and because of that I took it out on Ahmad. Yes I was wrong for lashing out at him but that shit could've been avoided if he didn't try to rub our relationship in Tasha's face. This whole thing is a fucking mess. I had to fight my best friend which we are no longer that and I got into my first fight with my boyfriend who I  miss so much but my stubborn ass ways won't let me call him.

  "Tara call him already. Girl I'm tired of seeing that face." Passion said passing me the bowl of popcorn. She decided to have a girls night with me to keep me company.

" Ughh I can't."

"Yes you can!  Sit ya pride aside and call him, here." She said handing me the phone.

"Passion but....

"Girlllll omg you want me to do you like you did Tasha?" Passion asked which caused me to burst out laughing.

"Naw ion need that."

"Okay well call him."

"What about our night?"

"You good I promised Tj I'll let him take me out to dinner."

"You what?!"

"I know right I said the same thing when my behind told him yes. It's just a dinner date. Tj know it can't be nothing between us. We live in two different worlds."

"True! That's nice of you though."

"He's cool though. Even though he's very Hoeful he's real cool.  So call Ahmad so I can go."

I picked up the phone and dialed his number. My heart was beating so fast.

"Hello?" He answered I swear I was about to pass out.

"I'm sorry baby. I was wrong and I shouldn't have took my anger out on you." I said as I looked at Passion.

"It's cool baby. I'm sorry too."

"Can you come over?"

  "Open the door." Ahmad said through the receiver. I got up and walked towards the door. I unlocked it and pulled it open. Lawwdd this boy was fine. Ahmad was standing there with roses and a huge bear.

"Aww thanks baby!" I said as I kissed his lips and pulled him inside.

"Ughh I'm glad your yellow behind showed up! My job here is done. See y'all later!" Passion said hugging us both and walking out the door.

  Ahmad just laughed as he sat on the couch as I placed the roses in some water.

"Thank you for the gifts. Ahmad I'm really sorry."

  "It's cool you mean a lot to me and I'm not about to let no petty shit ruin what we just started that's why I came over. I was just about to knock when you called ,Come here." Ahmad said pulling me onto his lap. I straddled on top of him as we kissed. The moment was getting pretty heated. My juices were flowing and I wanted him.

"Ahmad I want you." I moaned as he kissed my neck as he squeezed my butt. His hands felt so damn good.

"You sure?"

"Yes I'm sure."  Ahmad begin to take off my tank top. My nipples were very much alive. Ahmad massaged my left breast as he took the right one into his mouth which sent chills down my back. I let out a few full blown moans.

  "Hold up for a sec." Ahmad said as he lifted me up and eased down his basketball shorts and his boxers. I know I said I was ready but damn this nigga size scared the shit out of me. He must of noticed because he asked me again was I sure. I shook my head yes and he flipped me on the couch.

"Ion wanna hurt you so if it's to painful tell me and I'll stop." He said as he placed on the condom.

    I stayed quiet as he rubbed his wood against my clit. It was feeling so good that I started to rotate my hips. I could feel myself becoming very moist. It was feeling amazing until he stuck his rod half  way in me. I sucked in air and dug my nails into his back. I couldn't fake that pain that shit hurted so bad. I bit down on my bottom lip as a tear fell from my eyes.

"You wanna stop?" Ahmad asked.

"No I wanna do this. Just go really slow." Ahmad leaned forward giving me the most sincere kiss. Call me crazy but that kiss made me feel protected.

"I'm ready." I said as I gripped his arms. The pain lasted about ten minutes before my body got somewhat use to his size. It didn't take long though because ten minutes later I was moaning and screaming Ahmad's name loud as hell. He put it on my ass and I was not complaining.!

=============================

Give me 75 votes and 15 comments and the next chapter will get released. And believe me the next chapter y'all would die for.!

VOTE!!!!! COMMENT!!! SHARE!!!

#Exoticluv❤