Chapter 2

Tara's Pov...

  The first day of school was going great besides me having to dodge Ahmad all day. Lawd knows that boy is fine but Tasha is my bestfriend and I refuse to hurt her feelings. All day he's been flirting with me heavy. For example at lunch he would try and rub my thigh under the table or make sexual faces at me. The shit was getting aggy as fuck because I hate being teased, but I'm happy it's the last class of the day. 

"Jake Allens" Here

"Ahmad Bedford?"..."Ahmad Bedford?"

I heard the teacher call Ahmads name which wasn't surprising because we had almost every damn class together! I'm just glad Tasha's not in here because I be feeling so bad.

"Here! I'm here ,I got lost." Everybody in the class could tell his ass was lying.

"Don't let it happen again sit down." Our science teacher said looking up. She was a young chick no older then twenty-five. I could tell this was going to be one aggy ass class with her and Ahmad because with the look she had just gave him she was feeling him.

"Don't worry baby ion want her." Ahmad whispered in my hear causing me to look at him.

"Boy bye."

"Tara Daniels?"

"Here!" I said as I chewed my gum.

"Trash can is up front."

"Excuse me?"

"Spit the gum out." See yea we gone have a major issue foreal.

I rolled my eyes as I got up and walked up front to spit out my gum, and all I heard was "damn girl!  That ass though.  Tara it's a murder scene cause you killing shit right now!" I couldn't do shit but laugh.

"Tara those pants are clearly dress code."

"How!" I said turning my head toward Ms. Whites desk.

"First off lower your voice. Two they're to tight."

"This is the last class of the day ain't nobody said nothing about what I had on but you." This bitch had hater written all over her forehead!

"Well take this pink slip and go to the office. "

"Bruh you trippin', foreal!  Man see what y'all done did! Y'all can't give a fine ass chick a compliment around an insecure one." This dude name Telvin said which caused the whole class to burst out into laughter.

"Telvin do you want to join her?"

"Hell yea shawty bad shit I'll write my own pink slip."

I just shook my head and walked back to my desk to grab my books.

"Ol'boy ain't lying you standing next to her is making her insecure. Fuck with me Tara."

"Bye Ahmad ya lil girlfriend up front might get mad."

"Slip please!" I said as I held out my hand.

"Wear something more appropriate tomorrow."

"Whatever!"  I said as I walked out the class room.

   "Tara it's the first day of school and you're down here already?"  Mr.Brown said as I walked into his office.  He was a dean at Parkway high. He was such a fine ass brother but he was too damn old Mr. Brown was aleast forty and thats too old for me.

"Well if y'all wouldn't have hired that hater I won't be up here!" I said taking a seat before giving him the slip.

"Dress code huh?"

"Yes dress code she the only had something to say."

"Well since it's the last class of the day you good."

"Thanks can I sit in here because if I go back in there I'm going to be rude."

"Yea you straight." If I ain't know any better I swear I'll think this man was flirting with me.

"Mr.Brown do you have kids?"

"Tara you know I don't have kids."

"What about a girlfriend? "

"Why?"

"Just keeping convo that's all. You too cute to not have any kids."

"Why you say that? "

"Because if I had a man like you we'll be making babies every year."

"Tara shut up before I send yo ass back to class."

"I'm just saying. All that sexiness just going to waste."

"Tara out my office."

"Bye Mr. Brown" I said as I waved good bye that man is fine.

"Bye Tara!"

"Ouch shit!" I said as I bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry." The girl said she was a pretty girl. She had to be new because that was my first time seeing her.

"You good.  You must be new?"

"Yea , why is it that bad that you can tell?"

"No I'm just very popular and I know everyone here."

"Ohhh I thought it showed on my face." She said as the bell rung.

"I'm Tara."  I said extending my hand.  "Tara girl lets go!" Tasha called pulling me.

"I'm Passion!"  the girl yelled out as the hallways got crowded with kids.

==============================

I need feedback on this story!

Do you guys like it so far??

Vote!!!  Comment!!! Share!!!

#ExoticLuv♥