Chapter 14

Dexter POV....

  "Man do y'all see all this ass walking round hea! Good God!" J-dub said as we sat on the hood of Mike's Chevy.

"Nigga yo ass gone catch something one day! I swear!" Mike said as he passed me the blunt. We all decided to hit up the beach for the annual beach party they throw every year. I ain't gone lie this mutha'fka be off the chain.

"Man shut yo light bright ass up."

"You mad?" Mike said laughing.

"Prince looking ass nigga." J said as I burst out laughing.

"I'm going to let you have that one. Bring yo fatass on let's go to the food stand a nigga hungry." Mike said.

"Now you talking my language." J-dub said as he took a pull from the blunt and passed it to me before walking off with Mike.

"Hey Dexter."

"What's up ma? Where the hell you been a nigga missed yo ass a Lil bit." I said as I hugged this Lil shorty name Bre. Bre was a cool ass chick, she had a head on her shoulder. We use to fuck around but I had to stop that because I ain't the type of nigga Bre needed.

"A Lil bit really? I can't get a damn Bre where you been? I missed yo fine ass a lot"  She said laughing.

"Oh so you just threw the fine ass part up in there huh? You know I missed you. I tried to get in contact with you but you know how ya people is." I said as she sat next to me.

  Shit wasn't working out with us because Bre parents wasn't having that shit. They seen my ass as a straight thug, they just couldn't get pass the tattoos. Didn't even try to check my background. I graduated at the top of my class both highschool and college. I was a smart ass nigga just because I got tatts  and shit don't mean a damn thing. So I had to let Lil mama go.

"Yea I guess I do huh. I still think about what we had. You was my first."

"Bre I do too,but I ain't trying to go there."

"I understand,well I'm about to go get something to eat you want something?"

"Naw ma I'm good."

"Okay I'll be back." I just nodded my head as she walked off.

"What's up nigga?" Tj said dapping me.

"Nigga where the hell you've been?" I asked looking at him.

"I went to go pick up my home girl Tara but her ass won't get out the car." Tj said and that name grabbed my attention. I've been thinking about that girl since I dropped her off. Not one day went by and  I haven't thought about her.

"Wea she at?"

"In the car. She won't get out."

"I'm finna go see can I get her out."

"Go a head. Boyyyy all this ass.! Good God!" Ayeee Judy girl come here." Tj said as he chased after some chick. I just shook my head and walked towards his car.

I tapped on the window grabbing her attention. I could tell she still was shooking up by that incident because them three little taps cause her to jump. I swear I feel bad for her,because no female should have to go through that.

"It's just me ma." I said as I hopped in on the driver side. She was just sitting there on her phone.

"I see you came dressed for the party so why you not out there enjoying it?"

"I don't know." She said as she tapped on her phone screen.

"Why you don't know? What, is it still about our little secret? And I heard Tj and ya boy talking one day. So you switched to home schooling?"