Chapter 3

Tara Pov...

  "So have you decided about going to the party or not?" Tasha asked me as we sat at the computers in the library.  Today was Friday which was the day that started off the weekend. Thank God!

"Tash yo ass been buggin me about this party all damn day! I told you I don't know. I don't even have shit to wear." I said as I continued on my science project.

" Tara I know but this is the first party of the yearrrrrr!!!!! annndddd Ahmad is throwing it. Tara go for me pleaseeeee!!!"

"Girl what do you see in him? yea he cute or whatever but he's so damn annoying , and he's red and you know how those red niggas are."

"Yea they can be sensitive."

" ANNNDDDD Self centered,  high maintenance,  arrogant, and sooo annoying! " I decided to help her out a little.

"Damn Tara what did he do to you?"

"I'm sorry we have a science project and we're working together and he's not pulling his weight."

"Wait! omg wait! you're partners with the Ahmad Bedford!"

"Tasha calm down it ain't that serious. You wanna work with his ass, I'll gladly do your work." I said a bit annoyed.

"Girl I'll be glad to but that won't happen. Just chill he cute so he can get away with it."

"Tasha ion care how cute he is. My grades are everything, but I'll see you later stop by the house around four we can hit the mall I guess."

"Yayyeee I swear I love you girl. I'll be there at four. Bye!!" Tasha yelled as the final bell rung for dismissal.

"Tara right?" I turned around and seen the girl I met in the office a few days ago.

"Passion right?" I asked as I grabbed my hand bag and books.

"Yep that's me."

"How you like the school so far?" I asked holding open the library door.

"it's cool I guess. I got invited to my first party tonight."

"Are you going?"

"Naw I don't have friends yet and I don't what to go alone."

"My friend and I are going you should come with us. I don't wanna go either but my friend has a huge crush on the guy who's throwing it so, I'm stuck going."

"Who the guy Ahmad?"

"Yea, you know him?"

"Yes we have two classes together he is so annoying ,like he's cute and all but his cocky attitude makes him unattractive."

"Yess please go to the party with me pleaseee so someone that agrees with me could keep me company."

"I don't have anything to wear."

"We're going to the mall if you wanna go?"

"Don't get paid until next week."

"What size you wear?"

"5"

"I have some brand new clothes I never wore before. I was I size 5 but I went up four sizes when I began to gain ass."

"Your weight is cute on you though. You have a really nice shape."

"Thanks!  but party or nah?"

"It's Friday I guess we can party."

"Okay we can walk to my house so you can pick out an outfit. "

"Walk? noo my grandmother let me drive her car today." Passion said as we walked to a royal blue Honda Civic, It was a really cute car.