After Stort part 1

"S-shoto where are we going?" He was taking me to a secret place i didnt know what he had planned for us.

"You will see I cant tell you, or else it wouldn't be a suprise anymore."

Shoto said holding onto my hand gently. I blushed even if we habe been dating for a week i still get into my blushing fits. We came up to a nice Chinese restruant. "W-wait Shoto did you."

"I wanted to take you somewhere special so I thought I would take you here. I even ended us a quiet place to enjoy our meal."

"Wait really?!? Thats so nice and sweet of you! Not that I already knew that. Cause you know you arw so kind sweet gentle living i mean loving! Well i supoose its a good thing your living too though.." I saw Shoto grinn and laugh.

"So cute. You are also sweet yourself Y/n. Dont ever forget that. Also i think you will like this place they have everything you could ask for."

"Even all the cold Soba for you hmm?" He chuckled and nodded.

"Even that come on lets go inside and enjoy."

We walked in. I felt like i was in some sort of festival... "Its was so beautiful I love it."

"We havent even ate any food and your saying that?"

Shoto chuckled i nodded. "This place looks so expensive!" I said admiring the lights, lantuns, dragon, rabbit, and cat statues. There was just so much... We got seated down in a large toom.  It was like something out of my dreams but,  now its came to life.

"So what would my princess like to have?"

"P-princess! S-shoto..." My tail fluffed up and wiggled like a dogs tail. He called me his princess. Then i looked at the menu. "SHOTO THEY HAVE MY FAVORITE FOOD! AND THE DESERTS! They all sound so good."

"Well get what ever you want I want to treat you out tonight. Specially before our large traning session tommorow."

I orderes my favorite foods and sighed. "Oh yea cant wait to train again. At least we will be getting our hero licenses soon i can wait. People will be saying here comes H/n!"

I cheered Shoto and I both laughed. Then i remembered! " SHOTO!"

"Hmmm what is it? Did i forget to put on my cologne whats wrong?!?"

I laughed and shook my head. "You still owe me a rematch! I was distracted by your charm.  S-so I lost!"

"Your saying you lost... Cause of my charm? I dont remember that being the reason Y/n."

He grinned I giggled as we starred into each others eyes. This is so nice jusy me and him alone in a quiet nice place. "Also even if it wasn't your charm that made me lose. You still owe me a rematch!"

"Then a rematch i shall give my lady."

My heart flurtered hes so romantic... Our food came and it was the best dang food i have ever aten!

"So tommorow before the day we start training. Wanna have that rematch?"

"I would love to Shoto. I hope you are ready to see the foxy power i have been secretly hiding!"

"Haha I am looking forward to it Princess."