after chapter 5

After so many months we were hero's and well... today was the day I... I had a bit of news to share with him. I was pregnant with twins with him. I was shy to tell him and was trying to wait for the perfect moment. Today was luckily a day off.

"He's some breakfast!"

Shoto said as he served us both breakfast.

"Shoto you know I can make breakfast too you know it's been a month since you let me do anything for you."

"Yeah but you have been also sick to you know. How about this when you get better you can cook a much as you like?"

He smiled and nodded.

"Okay fine and about me being sick... I uh need to tell you something."

"Like what oh no do you need to go to the hospital?!? There is no time to waste let's move-"

"AH SHOTO WAIT I DONT NEED TO GO!"

I said as I stopped him from picking me up.

"Then whats wrong?"

"I uh ummm...."

I looked at my stomach and looked at him how must I tell him?!?

"Well I uh you know that day off honey moon?"

"Yeah...."

"Well we uh going to have mini Shoto and Y/n's..."

"W-Wait what!"

His eyes gleamed with happiness a big smile was on his face.

"Yeah I am pregnant with twins. I was waiting for free time to tell you and today was that day."

"I can't believe it.! I'm so happy!"

He said hugging my stomach.

"We should pick out names!"

"Names we don't know if it's a boy or girl yet though."

"We can still come up with a bunch of names can't we?"

I nodded and kissed him he kissed back and hugged me.

"I suppose we can alright let's get to choosing names!"

We spent awhile cuddling and picking out names. I giggled as I looked to him he was so excited and happy about it.

"I promise I am going to be the best father to them! They already have the best mom of course,"

"Haha Shoto you always shower me with compliments. Not that I mind though. Also I know you will be the best father I told you before didn't I?"

"Yeah but it won't change the fact  I'm going to try my best to give them the best world they could ever have."

I looked at Shoto admiring him he then began to shop for baby stuff. He really did want to go all out for them I am so happy.

Year goes by and they were born. Little C/n and C/n (you can name your child uwu) one has half red hair and my hair, the other one had half white hair and my hair. The baby with Red hair had Shotos eyes while the other had mine.

We decided to name the red hair one C/n and the other one 2C/n! They loved to play with their powers. They both got both of our quirks. It was cute to see little foxes trying to shoot baby fire and ice.

Of course Shoto and I always looked after them when they played. We don't want them to freeze the neighbors dog or start a forest fire some how.  Other than that we had the perfect family and the perfect life

(Thee end)