Chapter 21

Ever since that last fight we moved into the dorms. It's been about two days since we have been here. We were throwing down a huge party. It was even getting me excited. I started to dance with Kyoka and Momo. Mina danced with me we laughed as we almost fell.

"Wooooo timber!"

Kaminari shouted as he fell down onto the sofa. I laughed and bumped into someone.

"Y/n, someone is looking at you."

Mina winked at me. I was shocked and looked were she was looking. It was Shoto I blushed and looked away.

"Oh my gosh he blushed and did what you did!"

"No he didn't!"

"Totally Jiro you saw it right?"

"Hmm oh yea."

"That doesn't count! She will somethings agree to anything!" I said getting really flustered and hot. Then Mina covered her mouth and squealed.

"Oh my gosh! Kirishima!"

Mina left to go to Kirishima why? Then I knew why...

"May I have a dance or may I have this dance?"

I looked behind me and blushed as it was Shotot. "Yea of course." He smiled and started to dance with me. I began to be a bit shy now. My heart is racing.

"You know I never got that chance to tell you something."

He said as he twirled me into him. Our feet did the dancing. I would follow his movements then he followed mine. We were in perfect sync. I twirled out of his hands and felt hot. "I uh yea haha." He has a bright smile on his face. As the song got faster we danceres faster. "Was it that you can dance? I wouldn't have never expected it." I smirked as I danced around him. He chuckled and started to break dance all silly.

"What like this?"

"Haha yea sure Shoto." We we're both a smiling mess. Then he picked me up.

"Anyone can dance I think. But no that was not it."

He let me down he looked serious now. "Well, we could do it now and escape this party. I never really was much for parties anyways."

"Sounds like a plan to me. Shall we my lady?"

"Hehe you are so formal all the time."

"Do you want me to be less formal?"

"Try it..." I said wanting to know how he acts not being formal.

"Ummm Shall we go my love? WAIT I mean I uh Do you want to go then?"

"Haha oh my gosh Shotot I'm dying!" I said crying from laugher. He was so cute.

"Wait what! Don't tell me I was so bad I'm actually killing you!?!"

"No hahaha Shoto! Oh lord help me!" I fell down laughing. I looked up to see a confused Shoto. "You were great Shoto, I just know you can be cute... I mean be normal WAIT NO NOT LIKE THAT AH!" Now he was laughing at me.

"Looks like we both messed up. Need a hand up?"

I took his hand he gave me. He helped me up and I blushed. I blushed cause our faces are like two inches apart. "Well thank you kind sir! I do a much of a appreciation!" He laughed and had cute blushing cheeks.

"Was that you trying to be formal?"

"Maybe..." I said looking away... He chuckled and backed off.

"Well I liked it, it was cute. Now shall we go?"

My heart is still nervous. Like it's never not nervous, but what if it's about he found out I loved him! "Yea lets go." I guess there is only one way to find out.