Chapter 20

I woke up at Wait... Why am I in the hospital.

"Your awake."

Shoto looked down with a kind gentle smile, it even seemed like his eyes were smiling at me

Shoto looked down with a kind gentle smile, it even seemed like his eyes were smiling at me. "S-Shoto? What happened?" Then I noticed he had his hand on mine. I blushed and looked into his kind eyes.

"They knocked you out and took Bakugou. I have been waiting here for you to wake up. You had me a bit worried."

"Y-you worries about me?" Still his hands were on mine. He noticed and blushed as he took away his hands.

"Yea, but I'm glad your okay now. So does your head hurt? Is there anything I can do for you?"

"I will I feel a bit thirsty but I'm fine. Are you okay Shoto?"

"Hmm me? I uh yea... I'm fine..."

"Don't sound like it..."

"I was right there Bakugou he was just out of my reach but they took him. If I was just a little bit quicker."

"Hey, your not Superman Shoto. You did the best you could you always do. You did as most any hero could do." He smiled and sighed.

"Y/n..."

"What is it Shoto?"

"Thank you... I have an idea, right now I would like for you Stay here..."

"Alright... What are you thinking Shoto?" What did I say to make him have an idea?!?

"Kirishima told me that he wishes he can save Bakugou. I think he's right and I'm going to try to help the others see his point. What kind of hero's are we if we just let our friend gets kidnapped and not do a thing?"

I smiled and nodded. "Yea I get it..."

"Also Y/n?"

"Hmmm?" My eyes widened as he took my hand and placed a gentle kiss on my hand.

"I have much to talk to you after all this..."

He said as he walked out. My heart is racing what does he mean by that?!? "Okay I hope you will be carful..."

"I will why wouldn't I be? I'm not Bakugo."

He chuckled said fair well to me. I ended up going home and watching everything unfold. Let's just say I wish I was there helping. I stayed like Shoto wanted me to do. Well I stayed away and hid from the battle I could see.

"Didn't I tell you, you should probably not do anything?"

I laughed nervously as I heard Shoto Behind me. "Why hello dear Shoto! Funny seeing you here!"

"At least transform back, your bones and muscles still need to heal."

"Right..." I transformed back, man does he act like a dad always watching and taking care of me. I felt him grab my hand, I froze and looked to him.

"I am kind of glad you are here though."

He said with a blush he hid away from you. "So it was a good thing I didn't listen to you?" I giggled he rolled his eyes.

"You know what I meant. Now come on the others are bound to wonder were I went."

I nodded and followed him. Once we arrived Allmight had taken down All for one. It was a sight to see and a sad but happy one. The villains were defeated yet Allmight would never be able to fight again...