after story 3

It's been so long since Todo and I had some time to relax. The training and now the final exam we just did. However Todo still never told me what was on his mind. I stood beside him and held his hand. We looked up to the chart to see who made it.

I cheered and was happy! finally did it i made it threw the exam! I looked... Todo didn't make it... It was all cause of him the guy with the wind...

"Todo?"

"Eh it's fine I'll catch up in no time princess don't worry. Besides after we now get a break I want to ask you something ."

He said A bit bashful it was cute. Then I heard Bakugo in the distance he was exploding cause he failed.

"Guessing he failed from how he behaved I'm guessing."

"Yep probably. Say Todo the thing you want to talk about... Is it why you have been keeping something to your self?"

"O-oh I was making it that obvious I didn't know sorry. Yeah it is... I was wondering If you could meet me by our blossom tree tomorrow morning. I need to ask you something... Anyways I'm going to talk to Deku real quick okay?"

"Huh uh okay..."

"I love you Y/n your the only one for me never forget."

"I love you too Shoto."

We kissed and he was off. I wonder what he wants to talk about anyways... I went to my dorm there was heart chocolate and a note From Shoto.

"Hello my love I won't be able to see you today. I brought you a gift and a chocolate for saying sorry! I can't wait for tomorrow I need to prepare today-

- love always Shoto"

"Awww Shoto..."

I looked down to see my favorite animal plush. I smiled and went inside. I had trouble sleeping a bit. I was excited and so curious about tomorrow. I did eventually sleep and wake up to the sun. I quickly jolted out of the door as soon as I got ready. I arrived at the Cheery tree the place where our feelings came to light.

"Y/n..."

Shoto said my name and looked at me in awe. It made me flustered but I walked up to him. He had a beautiful rose in his hand. My heart is beating so fast. The sun was shining on the two of us threw the cherry tree.

"You look very beautiful Y/n..."

He said putting my hair back. Then he put the rose in my hair. I giggled and blushed he's so romantic.

"S-so about us I want to talk about you and I. How we are like the stars in the night sky. How your like the stars who shines thew the darkness."

He was talking so sweetly and looking into my eyes. Like he was speaking from his heart to mine.

"I know we have been dating for only a little while but... I know and truly believe that you Y/n are the one.

"Wait Shoto!"

I covered my mouth as he bent down is this happing.

"I talked to our family's they agree if you do..."

"S-shoto..."

"You are so sweet so pure to me with pure attentions. Your strong yet fragile I want someone like you for my whole life."

"Are you really..."

"Y/n L/n will you marry me and take my last name?"

I cried and leaped on him as he showed my the diamond ring.

"YES SHOTO OF COURSE I DO I WOULD ALWAYS SAY YES YES YES A MILLION TIMES IF I HAVE TO! I WANT TO BE WITH YOU AND ONLY YOU IM SO HAPPY."

He hugged me and I heard him chuckle as he cuddled up to me.

"I am so glad you feel like that and said yes. I was worried you would say it's to fast."

"Maybe for others but I love you and know your my one Shoto I love you so much!"

The rest of the day was perfect Shoto and I headed back closer than ever. As we cuddled and kissed more than we ever had. We were so happy and everything is perfect.