Chapter 12

I walked with Todoroki, I felt myself getting sleepy.

"I can carry you if you want."

I blushed and looked at him. "No, no No! I mean I can walk."

"No you can't, you keep pushing onto me Y/n."

"Y-yea I'm sorry but I mean there are you know people..."

"What about them?"

Does he seriously not care?!?

"If you are that embarrassed just turn into a fox."

"I it's not that simple!" I yelled I felt so hot in the face. "Plus the others would know it's me. They would think there is something between us." I said not realizing I just smacked Todoroki with my tail. I covered my mouth with guilt. "I am so sorry!"

"Y/n and Todoroki!"  He just smirked and rokled his eyes. I also heard a chuckle He tried to hide.

We looked at Midoriya waving to us. I looked to Todoroki and giggled and I made my way to the others. Little did you know Todoroki was smiling at you as we went to them. "Hey Midoriya! You guys had perfect timing!" I laughed nervously as i sripped infront of them. Todoroki came beside me. I turned red the girls saw that.

"So we got some tickets for a dance party, are you guys up for it?"

Ochoa smiled and handed us the tickets. "I uh I mean sure yea..." I looked to Todoroki the sun seemed to highlight his whole face and body. I shook it off. "Are you going Todo?"

"Yea, why not?"

"Yay! I mean *cough* *cough* cool."

"You Like himmm..."

Jiro whispered in my ear as she circled me.

"I can't wait to see what's going to happen at the party."

Jiro said smiling as she walked away. I don't like Todoroki that much. I looked to him as butterflies filled my stomach. Yea never mind I do.

"Yea let's get ready! Come on Y/n! We need to get you dressed up!"

Ochoa basically dragged my away. "W-Wait! I didn't sign up for this!!!" I said turning to a fox and digging at the ground. I heard a cute chuckle, it was Shoto... "Shoto heeelllppp meeee!!!"  Once I got to the store, the girls dressed my up in a blue flower dress.

"Oh my gosh you look gorgeous! Todoroki is going to love you!"

"OCHOA COME ON!" I yellled she giggled Momo looked confused.

"Y/n has the hots for Todoroki."

Jiro said to Momo. "I DONT HAVE IT THAT BAD!" I heard Ochoa laughing and giggling. "What's up with you and Deku hmmm? You seem to always be around him?" She blushed and shook her head.

"N-nothing!"

I smiled I got her! I giggled it was fun to be around them. Even if they treased me for Shoto. We got ready and headed out I was so scared and nervous.

"Hey, Don't worry everything will be alright."

Ochoa tried to calm me, then I saw him. We entered the area, Todoroki and I locked eyes. I thought he couldn't get any more handsome. Wait did I really just think that? I mean he is kind of perfect... All of a sudden Todoroki looked away to the ceiling. I must have been staring still shit way to go Y/n!

"Hey looks like everyone is here!"

Momo said I stood beside her as she went beside Todoroki. I was to shy to face him.