Chapter 11

Time skip to the Expo

I got invited to this expo thing, due to me I guess being in such a tight match with Todoroki, even though it wasn't that major I thought. I explored the area, it was pretty nice. I then arrived at the challenging arena. I heard shouting and crashing, it made me curious what it was.

I walked in and saw ice everywhere.

"HALF AND HALF WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?"

I saw Bakugou fly to a guy aggressively. I noticed everyone was in the stands. Then I looked to where Bakugou landed. My eyes lit up, my heart was on fire.

"Look at that, are those the others?"

"STOP IGNORING ME! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?"

Todoroki then saw me, I saw a slight smile come to his face.

"I came here for my dads company."

He said to bakugo then leaving him and coming to me. "Hey Todoroki!" I said happily he stopped once he was close to me.

"Hey Y/n what brings you here?"

"I'm bored, I got this invitation and decided to go for it." I chuckled and so did he. "So what is your dads company?"

"Rather not talk about it, it's really stupid in my opinion. My old man is not a great guy, same goes for his company."

"Oh I see. Then why do it for him?"

"So they can see what a true hero can be. How I will be better set a better examlpe than him."

He looked to the sky angrily. " Well I already think you are a way better hero than most of the pro hero's. You sure do act more mature." I chirped with a huge grin. I froze as he patted me.

"You are very soft."

"S-Shoto!" I blushed as he started to play with my ears.

"Also thanks it means a lot."

He smiled down at me. I sighed and put my tail and ears away. "No problem just speaking the truth.Besides it seems like  Midoriya, and you seem like the only actual people who want to be serious hero's." He shrugged as we looked to them.

"Maybe, I do see what you mean but, the others all mean good."

I smiled he was opening up to me.  It felt heart warming. "You know what else?"

"Hmm?"

"I think someone is finally opening up to me a bit."

"Yea and you are talking to me more. So therefore I talk more. Also you seem to be opening up to me. It's only right if I did also."

He smiled, this is the most I have ever seen him smile, and I loved it. I giggled and looked into his charming eyes.

"Hey What was that for?!?"

"The giggle? I well cause you were being cute." I smiled and titled my head. Trying not to blush but failing.

"Cute?"

He looked confused oh dear gosh.

"What do you mean I'm cute?"

"Your cute is all." I laughed he had no idea what I am getting at. "Please just leave it at that."

"Why am I cute though?"

"Fine, your handsome. Do you get it now? Please can we stop talking about this? Now let's go, come on, the others moved on! We can't lose them!" I said turning into a fox and running away to the others. Damn it Shoto why do need to drive me insane!

Todoroki Pov

She called me handsome... I felt hot I felt myself holding back a smile. What is she doing to me? My heart... She is cute though when her eyes sparkle. Im getting sick again...