Chapter 6

"HEY KAMINARI!" I sprited at him I'm my Fox form. He was the most talkative guy in class well confident really. Maybe he can help me get passed my fear.

"Y/n?!? Woah you have gotten way faster! It's really impressive."

"Thanks but I need your help. Well advice... You know how to get along with everyone and I Well. I need your help to be less shy."

"Hmmmm, I may can help but feel like there is more to the story."

He gave me a slick smile.

"Don't worry You foxy little Y/n. I'm by your side, how about we start to make you feel better about yourself? One way to be more talkative it to my think complete trash on yourself. Don't get ahead though or you might be like Bakugou!"

We both laugh. I transformed and shook my head. "I don't think it's possible to top his ego." I looked over to Todoroki doing nothing like usual...

"Ah that's why you want to be more talkative huh?"

"WHAT NO! I don't know what you are talking about!"

"Haha come on, there is no bad thing about wanting to talk to someone. Todoroki he keeps to himself a lot. He's gotten better, he likes to talk here and there. He's a great kind guy. So good on you For bravery. Now I would recommend swinging your hips, like so."

"NO way I am not doing this!" He shrugged as I copied him.

"Well you pull it off, you have a foxy body and personality. You came to me to help you right?"

My stomach was telling me I made a mistake going to him. "I'm not going to flirt if that's what you mean. I am rethinking of your help." I said looking at him up and down.

"But You did It in battle, you were flirting and waving your hips and everything! why not take that back try that on him? Or on me?"

He winked I rolled my eyes. "Kaminari you are unbelievable. Also I only did that to catch them off guard and send them out. It didn't work on Todoroki so I know it wouldn't work on him..."

"True, you make a good point. Well I will try to help you with him if you want. I mean like send you hints when you talk to him."

"No flirting?"

"No flirting!"

I sighed and rolled my eyes. Why don't I trust him? I sighed as we walked in class.

"Also start out by giving him little nudges. It might help with you being more close to him."

He said as he sat down at his seat. I walked back and sat at my seat. Todoroki say beside me. He had a blank face again. Was he deep in thought? I slowly reached for him. I tapped him I tapped him! I backed up he looked at me. "Hey Todoroki!"

"Hey Y/n."

"How are you doing Todoroki?" I saw someone waving their hands. It was Kaminari holding a sign. It said ask him to lunch. He was smiling like a idiot. I sighed and looked to Todoroki. "Hey so you wanna have lunch with me today?"

"I'm okay I suppose, what about you? Yea sure, why not I wouldn't mind."

My heart pounded. "To be honest I'm Okay I guess."

"Don't sound too sure about it."

"Eh personal stuff you know?"

"Yea, I understand that more than anyone."

With that we both ended our conversation. I looked to Kaminari, he held with thumbs up. I smiled at least he is actually trying to help me...