Chapter 17

"Y/n I hear you need to improve your jumps and durability. So you will work with Todoroki, Todoroki use both fire and ice around you. Y/n try to use his training to your advantage."

I sighed and nodded as I walked with Todoroki. "I think today is the day I die." I said I heard a faint chuckle from Todoroki.

"I think you will be fine. Just don't get in the way of my flames. I don't want to accidentally hurt you."

"Ha it's easier said than done Todo." I giggled as I turned into a fox. He prepared himself. He would use ice and I had to use that to gain enough air to avoid his fire. He kept sat this for hours. I felt myself wanting to break.

Todoroki sent ice at me and I tried to claw my way threw if like a fox threw snow

Todoroki sent ice at me and I tried to claw my way threw if like a fox threw snow. Then I would just to avoid fire. Todoroki looked exhausted himself. I need a-

"NO BREAKS KEEP TRAINING!"

I heard I think Pixie scream. I groaned and continued to jump. "WHEN CAN THIS BE OVER WITH!" I yelled and tried to spin jump with his ice. He kept quiet and was still focusing on his quirk. My paws are so swore.

"Have you reached your limit yet?"

Todoroki said out of breath. "No almost I'm trying to hold on as long as I need to." I said as I began to fall to his fire, he had to quickly change it to ice. "What about you? Do you have any kind of limit?"

"No, well not if I keep myself under control. I'm not like you who could end up breaking a bone. You should have told them about that. You are just like Midoriya, you can tear yourself apart with your quirk. You are a fox, cleaver but fragile and very breakable."

He said I shivered at his cowords. "You are brutally honest you know that?"

"Is it a bad thing I'm honest?"

He said trying to catch his breathe. His eyes glued to mine. I couldn't look away darn it. "I uh I suppose not. You could be less harsher though! Also I'm not the fragile you know..." I saw the look in his eyes as he let me come inches away from his flames. "SHOTO TODOROKI!"

"Told yea."

I was all floof I think he noticed cause instead of being exhausted he looked amused. "Stop starring at me like that!"
I said as my tail was now full floof.

"I didn't know a fox could be so fluffy. You kind of look cute tp be homest."

"SHUT UP!!! I'm not that fluffy." I said looking at me body. I was in denial so bad...

"Haha right let's just get the training over with

"Haha right let's just get the training over with. It's bound to be almost done."

He said as he began to use fire. Todoroki I am so going to get you back! No one sees me being fluffy no one! It's embarrassing! I look fat and ridiculous... He's just over there loving it I'll show him!