after chapter 4

"I take you Y/n as my wife to treasure to hold."

"And I Y/n will love you Shoto as my husband and will stick with you threw the bad times and good times no matter how hard they may be."

It was the day of the wedding. After so many years and after everyone made their name as a hero. Shoto and o were married. We did our vows and speeches. Now Shoto and I were seated together watching everyone dance.

"So where should our honey moon should be?"

"Ah uh honey moon like honey and bird or bird bees I uh umm should we talk about that when ears are so close to us?"

He laughed and shook his head.

"No my dear I meant what place would you want us to go? A city a cabin maybe a beach resort?"

"Oh yeah that's fine hmm I uh I'm not sure... I do know that cake looks so good. When can we eat it?"

"As soon as you want."

"Wait do you want it I mean like to eat? Are you hungry?"

"Haha yeah I can eat no worry about me Y/n."

"You always say not to worry about you but you know I will."

I cheerfully smiled at him he smiled back.

"Ah this is one of the many reasons I love you."

He hugged and cuddle me. We announced we would have cake and Shoto and I sliced the cake together. He playfully put cake on my face and I laughed as I got him back. Everyone laughed as Shoto and I had a cake war.

After everything we went to a reserved island. It was just Shoto and I alone together. On the beach with the moonlight on the water.

"It's so beautiful..."

Not as beautiful as you."

(THIS IS IT SO IF YOU ARE PURE AND DONT WANT IT SKIP! On the other hand for thy who wants it you can read it uwu )

He hugged me from behind his breath on my neck. I felt week and my body pull towards his.

"S-Shoto..."

"Is it alright if we enjoy our selves here ? Or want to make it way back to our room?"

He said as he kissed my neck and gently moved his lips down to my shoulder. I let out a small moan.

"S-Shoto I..."

His hands traced my body and pulled my body tight to his.

"I have been waiting and urging to show you all the love I can make to you. I want to be the best for you."

His hands went under my cloths my body began to want him badly.

"I- I don't know it I -I can... S-stand..."

"Well you have to tell me... Do you want me now? I don't want to do something you don't. I care for you more than my urges."

He spun me around to face him. Our bodies still tight together.

"I d-do I want you know Shoto!"

I blushed as he kissed me deeply and passionately. He slowly lowered my body to the ground. I felt his member wanting to be free. He took off his shirt and pants and I did the same.

"You sure? This is a big-"

I shut him up as I kissed him and made his body fall onto mine. He grabbed my sides and still kissed me. His lips traced my jaw the to my breast. I moaned as he traced my body and loved it. I'm sure he loved my moans to.

"A-are you ready?"

I nodded as I felt his member slowly touch me. He began to come onto me slowly his hands began to send sparks in me. His lips travels back to mine. Everything began to heart up as our bodies became one. He grabbed onto my body, his lips  made marks on my neck. Both of us were a moaning mess.

He thrusted harder and faster it was all so good. I wanted more and more o didn't want to stop.

"Y-Y/n I'm going to I-I can't hold back."

Shoto said as I felt my self coming to a end as well. He placed his head next to mine and wrapped his hands around my waist. In return I wrapped my arms around his shoulders  as we both came together.

He came apart and laid on our backs panting.

(OKAY ITS OVER YOUR SAFE)

Shoto and I held hands as we laid down together. We looked up at the stars admiring the sights. And looked at each other in love. Shoto came up to me and gave me a kiss on the forehead.

"I love you Y/n my beautiful princess."

I snuggled onto his chest and rested my eyes.

"I love you too Shoto your the best man any girl could ask for."

Then I got to thinking what would our children look like I wonder? Also what house are we getting? Shoto told me he had one picked out already as a supirse to I wonder what it is. I am sure I'll love it he some how always knows what I love and what's best for me. As I do for him.

I ended up drifting to sleep and slept with Shoto outside. I swear each day is always the perfect day with him. I love it!