Luke

I'd much rather take off my gas mask, and run straight into some radiation right now, than be here, being dragged by a psycho around this camp place.
But we can't have everything, can we?
I pulled my arm away from her, but continued to follow her.
"This is the canteen area! This is where we get our food and stuff." She explained as she led us to a larger building. Like every other building, it was mostly destroyed.
"And this is our personal nurses office! Hey Beth!" Jaylynn called into the smaller building. Which I'm sure it actually was a nurses office at some point.
A lady with shoulder-length blonde hair walked out. She seemed like she was in her mid-twenties.
As soon as she saw me, I swear her eyes were sparkling and huge.
I didn't even have the time to move, by the time she grabbed my cheeks and started pinching them.
"Awww aren't you a cutie!!" She exclaimed in a voice like she was talking to a toddler.
"Um.. This is Beth. She treats us all like five year olds, by the way." Jaylynn scratched her neck.
My face went red in embarrasment as she continued to pinch my cheeks.
I slapped her hands away, and glared at her.
She pouted, before she turned to Jaylynn.
"Ah hello sweetie! Are you hurt? Are you okay?" She began to check Jaylynn over. Who kept insisting she was fine.
"OH MY GOSH YOU'VE GOT A SCRATCH! Let me go grab the disincentive!" She exclaimed, as she noticed a TINY scratch on Jaylynn's leg. As she ran back into the office, Jaylynn grabbed my hand, and made us retreat in the opposite direction.
Some people are just way too weird..