Luke

I frowned at my surroundings. They seemed similar but I didn't know why. Did I travel through here? I wasn't sure.
I looked at the people ahead of me, and frowned.
Jaylynn and Asher walked together, and I dug into my memories. Did I have a sibling?
I began to find more interest in the footprints on the ground, and I stiffled a sigh.
"Luke, let's go to the grocery store today, and make your favourite, Tomato soup!"
My mother's voice echoed in my mind, and I gritted my teeth.
She sounded so happy. What changed that?
"L-Luke you're eyes! Oh my gosh what happened to your eyes?!"
My eyes.. Yeah they changed her. She thought she lost me to the radiation.
I heard someone calling my name, and I looked ahead to see Jaylynn waving at me to hurry up. I refused the urge to bare my teeth at her. Instead I kept silent, and hurried up a little. Everyone was laughing, and I frowned. How are people so happy? This world is dead. Billions dead, and yet their laughing! I narrowed my eyes, and watched every one of them. They were joking, and teasing each other. Everyone was so comfortable with each other. Yet, I can't even trust a single soul. Not after someone as close as my own parents, betrayed me. I felt an ache in my heart, and it almost felt familiar. Like it was schedualed for me to feel pain everyday.
"We're here!" I heard Jaylynn exclaim from the front, and I looked up to see a small hut ahead. I frowned, but followed them anyway.