Oops!... I Did It Again

I don't own One Piece. If I did, I'd take Eneru's earlobes and use them to STRANGLE THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS OUT OF HIM!

----------------------------------------------------------

"Bwahahaha!"

"Missy!" Mello cried as you vaulted over a bush, "You really shouldn't be so excited about this!"

You grinned as another tree crashed to the ground behind you, "But we're running from a giant stripy python with a beard! How can I not!"

"WITH VENOM THAT CAN BURN THROUGH A TREE!"

"We'll be fiiiiine."

"NO WE WILL NOT BE FINE WE WILL BE DEAD!"

"Over here! Over here!"

"You see?" You gestured towards the far off sound, "Luffy's having fun."

"GWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

"Chopper, on the other hand, is not. I do hope he is alright..."

Your face fell, "It's not as if we chose to split up. It just sorta happened."

"I know, Missy. No need to tell me."

The sound of falling trees grew further away, as did the screams and yells. Slowing down, you glanced behind. Nothing.

You were safe for now.

"Little Missy!" Robin hopped out of the tree she'd been hiding in, a rope of hands helping her swing down, "I'm glad that you're alright!"

"Same to you!"

She cocked her head, hands vanishing, "Although...we're back on course, but no one's returned yet. Perhaps we're lost."

"Nah, probably the opposite..." You sighed, "I just moved on instinct, chances are the others did the same. And their instincts suck."

"I suppose. Should we go on ahead and wait for them?"

"Might as well. They can take care of themselves after all."

So the two of you set off through the maze of thick roots.

"This forest is so cool!" you marvelled, "I wonder how old these trees are..."

"From the size, I would estimate they are at least 1000 years old."

Whistling, you craned your neck back to try and catch a glimpse of the tree tops. And failed, "Wow...I bet Cas would love this place."

"Cas? Do you mean Caspar the Dreamweaver?" She tapped her chin, "I wondered why he was in Alabasta. But...how is he related to you?"

"He's my pain of an older brother. Hmm...I hope he's doing alright..." You grinned at her, "You'd like him. Being an archeologist and all."

"How so?"

"Oh, he's Parelthon's bearer."

Her brow creased, "Parelthon? I don't believe I've come across that term before. Is it another Weapon like yourself?"

Your feet thudded to a stop.

Huh?

She...didn't know? But she knew about you. After all she tried to break your spine in two, which would kill a regular person. So she knew about your superhuman healing abilities. And she knew about your future sight.

But she didn't know about Parelthon.

What about Enestos? You hadn't met Moko yourself, but maybe she knew about his weapon.