Shatter

I don't own One Piece. If I did, I'd let Zoro narrate more chapters bc this genuinely was so much fun (and annoying) to try and write.

-------------------------------------------

Listen up, and listen good. 'Coz I'm only gonna go through this once, and I'm shit at telling stories.

Do you want me to talk about it? I was there too.

Nah, 's okay Chopper. If you try and remember you're just gonna start bawling your eyes out, and there's been way too much of that shit already. But you can always go and add stuff I miss if you want.

Sure thing!

Right. Cool. So you remember most of the shit that went down at the main Galley-La a few days ago yeah? When you and the other CP9 jerks bust into that Iceburg dude's office? Well I wasn't around for all of that. Seems like Luffy got there before we did.

Even though he was stupid and got stuck in a building.

Huh? How'd you know that?

I heard him complaining about it when I was going to get you unstuck from the chi-

What did I say about talking about that?

You said I would quickly find myself as part of Sanji's emergency fo... oooooooh. Hehe! Fine, I'll be quiet.

Yeah you'd better be. But anyways, back to what I was saying, I know you want to know about what went down during that memory blank Missy, but the most we can really tell you about when we actually...

Well. You get the idea.

I have to say, it was weird to actually see you again. It was getting annoying having to tell the damn cook to get the right alcohol each time. Like we knew you'd be back... You'd told us that much. But it was weird. It was bad enough seeing Luffy mope about one of you missing, but when Robin went too?

Yeah... we missed you guys. I don't ever wanna feel that sad and empty again...

You heard him. So you'd sure as hell'd better never do that again, you hear? Where was I again?

You haven't even started, Zoro...

Huh? I thought I'd got further... Ugh, never mind. So this was the night you and CP9 attacked the Galley-La building. Since Luffy'd run off somewhere, the cook had just vanished for some shitty reason, and Usopp... Because of all that it was just me, Chopper and Nami fighting our way through the building.

But at some point things started getting weird.

Outside we had to fight as hard as we could. Although that was only because I was told not to actually use my blades, which would have made things A LOT easier for all of us-

We didn't want to KILL them! They were victims themselves!

Yeah yeah whatever. It still would've made things easier. But in any case, once we got inside the building... there wasn't anyone there. No guards. No foremen. Nothing. The building was just empty.

And it smelt so bad. I can't ever remember ever smelling something that bad, not even that stinky perfume Nami got in Alabasta. It... It was so thick and-and-and heavy! I found it hard to breathe. But that wasn't the worst part.

The worst thing was that... I knew what it was...

Blood. And lots of it. Possible some guts too, it was hard to tell. But the upper floors were coated in the stuff. Not yours, huma... Livin... Non-Kronos blood or whatever you want to call it- it was red okay? And the bodies we passed along the way didn't look much better. Wait, you wanna say something Chopper?