One Word. Four Letters.

I don't own One Piece. If I did, I would do more than just punch Spandam *cracks knuckles* oooh I'd do so much more...

------------------------------------------

For the first time in your life, having your head repetitively smacked down into a stone floor didn't feel all that bad. It hurt a bunch, sure, but the pain could take a back seat for a while. Not after the amazing thing you had just done.

You had punched Spandam. Square in the face.

And you felt fantastic.

You didn't mind being physically abused for a bit if it meant you could do that.

"Ah..." Mello hummed blissfully. "That was glorious. Absolutely glorious. I wish we could do it again, but that may just be pushing it a bit."

'You're probably right.' You sniggered, right as your body smashed against the tiles once more.

"STOP FUCKING SMILING AT ME!" The idiot hissed above you, looking far less intimidating thanks to the layers of bandages swaddling his face. Just looking at it made you giggle. That damn brace of his had blocked the majority of the damage, but you had still managed to break his nose in three separate places and couldn't be prouder.

Unfortunately Spandam was a sensitive soul, so your glee just set him off even more.

"NO MATTER HOW DEFECTIVE AND WILD YOU MAY HAVE GOTTEN IN OUR TIME APART, DO NOT FORGET THAT YOU ARE MY PROPERTY! I AM YOUR MASTER! THEREFORE YOU MUST DO EXACTLY AS I SAY OR ELSE!"

For a while he just stood there, breathing heavily, stomping and stomping away to his heart's content. Then, he smiled.

"Yeah. It's just defective. That's all. It's been six years after all. Strangers must have messed with its programming. That's why it's not listening to me." You resisted a grimace at the sensation of his spur carving into your bare flesh. "It needs time to reset. To return back to its rightful owner, and begin obeying my commands once more. It needs time..."

As if! You spat a globule of spit and blood onto his shoe.

The stomp was harder this time.

"Time and discipline. Some discipline is definitely needed. Lucci!"

The tall man blinked open an eye.

"Make sure you properly reset the weapon back to its original state." He nudged you aside with his boot, painting the floor with a wide brushstroke of black in the process. "I want it up and running as soon as possible."

"Of course." Lucci muttered, making it evidently clear that he would put in no effort whatsoever and probably ditch you the first chance he could. "Do you think we should put her in handcuffs?"

Your heart skipped a beat. Being put in handcuffs was something you had been afraid of. There was no way you could break sea prism, and not having your hands would make you pretty much useless.

A small part of you was beginning to regret losing your temper.

"No need to go that far." Spandam purred, wiping his shoes against your head. "It already has a sea prism collar on. And I'm sure it'll come to its senses before long."

...

You blinked.

What the hell?

"Oh... Oh my dear lord!" Out of nowhere Mello began to cackle, far louder and more savage than anything you'd ever heard from him before. "This goes beyond what I expected! This... this is... phenomenal! Absolutely comical!"