Who needs brothers anyways...

"Everyone," You gestured to the man at your side, "This is the oldest of my brothers, Caspar."

Caspar raised a hand, "Yo!"

Vivi, Usopp, Nami, Zoro, Sanji, Chopper and even Carue blinked in dismay.

"Huh?"

"I thought you were going to get Luffy." Nami groaned.

Rubbing the back of your head, you giggled, "Weeeeell...About that...We had a tiny run in with Smoker...And we found Cap! He just sorta...crashed into Smoker's head..."

"And Ace was kinda pissed...since Smoker then flew into him and then tried to arrest his brother, soooo...we thought we should get out of there..." Caspar chuckled weakly.

Zoro groaned, "Oh God, one Missy was bad enough..."

"Hang on a sec," Usopp scratched his face, "If you guys really are related, doesn't that make you a part of-"

"Yup!" Caspar bowed mockingly, "The first third of the ancient weapon Kronos, the bearer of Parelthon the blowgun of past, at your service." He stuck out a hand.

Sanji eyed the bare hand warily, "If you're anything like Miss Mysterious over there, then I feel that enabling skin contact would be a terrible idea."

"Damn it," Caspar sighed, pulling on his gloves, "And here I thought that you were a bunch of moronic idiots."

The cook's cigarette snapped in two.

Everyone froze as a bunch of marines ran by. As soon as they had passed, the Straw-hats glared at you and Caspar.

"What?" You shrugged, "This is hardly my fault."

"And it really isn't mine."

"HALT, STRAW-HAT!"

"GYEEEEEEEEEE!"

You exchanged a glance with your brother (man it was weird to call him that) before raising an eyebrow at the dumbfounded crew.

Zoro grimaced, "I mean, come on. What did we expect..."

The straw-hatted figure turned his head to the side, changing his direction straight towards you, "Yo, Zoro! Woah, everyone's over there! Hiya (y/n)!"

"IDIOT! Don't come over here until you've lost them!"

"It's the Straw-hat pirates and Dreamweaver Caspar of Whitebeard's Second Division! We've sighted them!"

Caspar jerked his thumb towards the oncoming marines, "I can take care of them if you'd like."

"No! Don't do that!" Vivi moved in front of him, outstretching her arms, "That would just draw Crocodile's attention to us, and that is the last thing we want right now."

He raised an eyebrow, "Oookay? I don't really know what you've gotten yourself into, but I guess I'll help out." Marching over to one of the packs, he shrugged it onto his shoulders. He grinned, "Well then? Where are we running to, your ship?"

"What's taking you so long?" Luffy moaned as he dashed past, "Let's get going!"

"Sure thing Cap!" Snatching a sack from the pile, you sprinted off after him with Caspar hot on your heels.

"YOU MORONS!"

Both you and your brother giggled gleefully.

"Everyone fall back! Straw-hat and Missy are mine!"

Caspar grimaced, "It seems you have an admirer, my dear little sister."

"Kronos, don't call me that." You winced, "But yeah, Smoker is...an old friend. That I don't really want to talk to right now...Or ever..."