Walking in a winter wonderland

You kept your forehead pressed up against the deck, clutching your 'injured' shoulder. Out of the corner of your eye, you looked at the trembling princess next to you with a strange feeling of pride.

'She really is something, huh.'

"Considering how she got that boy of all people to apologise, I would have to agree."

'No kidding.' You smiled gently, 'If everything goes to plan, she'll be a great ruler one day. We need more people like her.'

"Definitely. In addition, if you think that I am willing to overlook the fact you deliberately moved into the path of an oncoming bullet, you have another thing coming Missy!"

Sweat dribbled down your forehead, '...oh shit.'

"I'll lead you to our village."

It took you a moment for the statement to register. Gasping, you tilted your head up to where Dalton was standing.

His eyes narrowed as he turned, "Follow me." He marched off without even waiting for you.

Vivi sighed with relief, smiling at Luffy, "See? They understood."

"Yeah." He glanced thoughtfully at her, "You're really something else."

You giggled as you shakily stood to your feet, "Why is always me getting the near-death experiences?"

"(y/n)-CHWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!"

You deadpanned as you were immediately accosted by a hysterical Sanji.

"I AM SO SORRY! IT WAS MY FAULT THAT YOU GOT HURT! I SHOULD HAVE GOT SHOT INSTEAD!"

"Geh, it's a pity you weren't."

"WHAT WAS THAT YOU FILTHY MARIMO?!"

You calmly held up a hand, "Sanji, just cool it for a moment." Shrugging your jacket off your shoulder, you pointed to the bullet hole. Or rather, the lack of bullet hole.

The crew blinked slowly.

"I'm a freak, remember? I've got a good healing ability for small stuff like this. How'd you think I managed to survive a bomb going off inside my stomach?"

"A BOMB IS NOT SOMETHING SMALL!"

You straightened your jacket, "Well, whatever. We should probably go follow those guys before they leave us." You pointed at the receding figures as they trudged away into the snow.

"OI! TELL US THIS SORT OF THING SOONER!"

"Eh? Don't leave without us! You guys!"

"I'll get Nami-san! You can watch the ship you useless moss-head!"

"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME YOU FILTHY LOVE-COOK?!"

"Can you also stay behind please, Carue?"

"Quaaa!"

You giggled as the crew dashed back and forth around the deck, before eying the hole in your jacket. You huffed. It had held up pretty well considering it was from the East Blue, but you really needed something sturdier.

'Remind me to do some shopping in Alabasta.'

Mello chuckled softly, "I have a feeling Miss Nami will drag you to the shops even if you refuse."

'Yeah...'

You took a look at the ginger girl Sanji was attempting to get onto his back. Completely limp, her body hung over the worried cook like a wet rag. Nothing Sanji did managed to hold her in place