Protect lady Q

Subaru pov

I can't believe this,  I was taken out by that kid.

Is he a demon, trying to move by my body wouldn't listen to me.

If I tried to move my foot my left hand would move instead.

"This is a annoying jutsu" I though.

But no matter how much effort I put in, there was no difference not before long I realise that I forgot something.

Looking around I tried to remember whst I forgot but then it comes back to me.

"Lady Q," I scream in my mind as I don't see sight of her.

"Did that little monster kidnap her, oh no the raikage will kill me," I worried.

Having no choice i activate the curse om my right hand, it flooded me with chakra.

I was able to move again.

I was terrified as I start to look for lady Q, she was the Raikage's only daughter and if anything ever happened to her.

I knew he would go crazy with rage.

Niko pov

"You can't do that as yet" I tell this little girl for the twelth time.

She keeps on insisting on me to teach her how to use the lightening change.

Looking at this little girl all could do was shake my head.

"You know you have to have an affinity to lightning to be able to produce it natural," I tell her as I start to produce lightning in my palms.

"Hmm i can do that," she boast.

"Let me see if you are a fit for these jutsu," I tell her as I pull out the chakra paper.

After explaining to her , I hand it to her an to my amazement the paper crumbles.

"Did I pass," she smirks.

Without reply to her question I help her redirect her transfer of chakra so she can transform it into lightening.

It took time to achieve she wouldn't get it on her first try.

I was about to get up from behind her as we finished our first lesson.

But before I could move,I hear a voice shouts, " on hand lady Q you perverted brat,"

Finding the source I saw the guy that was begin rude to me in the restaurant earlier.

I never knew someone could get me this angry with just one word.