Meet the team

Neo's POV

Sam and I were walking towards the Raikage's training grounds. As it turns out both of us were asked to come today.

I learned from Asami that she graduated the following year and has been training with Killer bee and Karui.

She even boast that she was stronger than me now, she was my sister and she genuinely made me happy.

"You should cut your hair," I tell her as we walk. "Why?" She responded.

"It's easy to grab and can be used against you," I tell her.

"I'll think about it," she says as we continue to walk.

Finally we made it to the training grounds.

There were several Genin present. Walking onto the grounds everyone eyes look at us. I didn't care as I continued to look through the crowd.

I finally found Omoi, he was standing with Karui.

"Hey bro," I yelled to Omoi as we approach.

"You guys made it," he said and gave me a fist bump. "I hope I end up on your team," Sam said.

"Yeah that would be great," I lied, it was that I didn't want her on my team it's just that I know the outcome already.

"As long as I'm not on a team with these demonesses, I'll be okay," Omoi complained and said.

I laughed inside with the thought of his reaction.

"Hello everyone," someone came on the state and said.

"My name is Renato and I've been assigned to inform of your placements, these decisions were made by the Riakage,I hope you guys can work well together. You will.now be put into a three man team format and you will head to  room that had your number on it to wait for your Sensei," He said.

Looking at the guy I could tell he was the VP for prison island.

"The first team is B; first Is Omoi Uzumaki," Renato said then "yes" that's me Omoi shouted.

"Second member: Kauri Natsumi, He said next then Omoi shouted this time , "why there most be a mistake,"

"Thirdly is Asami Misaki," Renato said. "I'm going to die, I'm stuck with these crazy chicks, Neo i will all my valuable stuff, including all my sweats," Omoi tells me as he weeps.

"Teak B please head to the meeting location to meet your Jonin Caption."

"Bye, see you at home." Sam told be and left with Karui as they dragged and stiff Omoi.

I was there and more teams were announced until I heard a familiar name being called for team Q, the guy name Riu Tawa and the girl name Yaika Tengetsu. And the blood girl from earlier.

Some other teams went my until he call team X. "First is Kengo Muchi" he said and Then he said "Ashko Cuzu,"

A strange boy and beautiful girl were standing on the stage.

"Lastly is Niko Misaki," he said.

Did he just called my name? As it registers that these guys are my team mates.

These are the guys that I'll have to work with for most of my teen years.

Being only thirteen, I knew it was going to be a long journey.

Stepping on the field I meet my team mates and we walk towards the area marked X.