Niko .

Thought of being here excited me but the reality scared me to no end .I was cradle in my fathers arm and he move at unimaginable speeds threw the forest . after 2 days with no food I couldn't take it any longer and just began to cry , what I wouldn't give for a inciroku ramen now or some Mac Donalds but I had to settle for honey and water , we moved like this for a week and we still hadn't meet any enemy ninjas not like I was wishing for any because I'm bored and want to see what the strength of the raikage can do.

I was placed on his back while we moved forward , we stop and wash my cloth ,hhm ! I made it extra stink for him but no matter the foal sent he never forgets to was the cloth , trust me guys it is not easy for me because I'm the one that most of it reaches but it's his fault because I try yo tell him but he just glares at me with a scary look so I just let it go but no matter how bad he takes the time to clean my bum , I wonder if it is his ninja instinct or just fatherly care . Just the thought one of the strongest man in the world could be such a caring father boggled my mind . before we can get the dried cloth around me it beings to rain .

A POV

I could sense some thing was off the rain fell too quickly most likely this is ninjutsu but I don't have any sensory ninja so I can't find the enemy , they most have forgotten who I am , they think they can attack me because I'm alone they most be mistaken . I begin to use me lightening release ,ninja art bright sparks . millions of light went up into the sky , We where near enough to the land of lightening for my ninja to see it and move . I could easily take out these fool but I can't release any more complex ninjutsu , really in a pinch I don't know if he has lightening release , because I might hurt him . the enemy ninjas appear from the shadows seem there ready to make a move .

                     Rash POV It was pretty , he didn't need any ninja sign's to release the jutsu , while it rain the sky became illuminated with firework like lightening

               Rash POV
It was pretty , he didn't need any ninja sign's to release the jutsu , while it rain the sky became illuminated with firework like lightening .Lovely ! looking into the sky while the rain fell distract me from the look of impatience and irritation on his face .well if didn't know already I knew now I have to become a ninja on the same level as Naruto and saskue . with a sensation that couldn't be put in words I was hit with lightening but it did hurt ,it was like my body was being nurtured  .

Picture of the lightening

                                                                         A POV

With what little options I had I decided to use my lightening release , I used a small about of chakra and he loved it , good I though . its not hurting him he has lightening nature .Time to take care of these ninja . I move swift with the aid of my taijutsu I took them out in five seconds .to ensure no more mishap I surrounded my self with lightening and moved at my fastest speed , doing this it took me only 3 hours to reach the hidden cloud village .