Ashi sensi

We where in class , this period was related to general knowledge  we learn about the world where in and how it works . Its sad but even in my  world people kill each other over less things .

Our teacher was this weird guy call Ashi , everyone hated him because he is a little too serious , our discussion was the land of lightening and its systems .

"As most of you should know we live in the land of lightening and our location is the village hidden in the cloud , the land of lightening has a fluidal lord ." Ashi sensi narrated .

" The purpose of a hidden village like ours is to protect the land of lightening , that is why we have the ninjas for ". Ashi sensi said .

This class was a little boring , I was glad when it was over to be honest , After class Samui invited me to watch her train with killer bee but I decline " I have some things to study I'm not as smart as you so I'm going to the library" I told her

Knowledge was power and those who lack it are weak was my grandfather's moto , he drilled it into .

That's why every day I make it to the library I have a lot to cover .

The village has many clans and ninjas which are govern my the Raikage but their four ministers that role along side the Raikage .

The village was in a state of Bliss a month ago a little . which explain why he abandoned me .

And so my day pass like this while I gather information .

               Ashi POV

I've been the librarian for five years now but its the first I'm seeing some one do so much research .

This kid has a talented mind  .

I guess I found a disciple to train ,as he walks into the library as he does to day I approach him .

" Hey there my names Ashi Uzumaki ". I said

He just blinked his eyes and didn't respond I could see he was tongue tied .

Looks like I have to push the conversation , your names Niko you take general studies on Tuesdays and Friday's am I right "? He response my nodding his .

" Good I've been watching you " I say , to which looks at me skeptical.

Guess he still hasn't figure it out ," I'm looking for a disciple , I see your diligences and will power and I like that ".

Hey begins to speak ," I see but what I can I get from you as teacher , my time is valuable " he says .

For the first time in years I laugh and smile .

" Don't worry kid I have some thing that many crave and cannot have" .

knowledge and I'll share it all with you as long as you become my student .

         Niko POV

I was a little scared at first when he introduce him self but when I heard him out I was convince to be this man student would come with many benefits .

So I humbly agreed to become his disciple.

Please vote and tell me if you like it are not please read and vote and support .

Funny naruto art .