Chapter 54

This is the final chapter. I'm super emotional but at the same time super excited. Many great memories are found in this book, but even greater memories will be remembered between Harry and Ally. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and thank you for following along this journey with me. Much love to you all. Xxx

Chapter 54

Ally's Pov

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday approached as I looked into the mirror at myself in the long white dress. This was supposed to be a gracious day. A beautiful one. Instead, it was one of the most bitter and somber days of my life.

The dress was strapless, at the waist a floral pattern started and the back dragged behind me. My hair was curled and half tied in a braid with small white flowers placed between the braids.

I waited in my room as my mother and bridesmaids who I barely knew prepared my ride. I turned on the television and sat down. 

"So you and Harry attended the fashion show?" The interviewer questioned. Ed Sheeran rubbed his chin before replying, "Yeah, but I have to be honest with you Frank, it was pretty boring. We didn't even attend the after party. We actually headed back to my hotel and played video games." 

My mouth dropped, I felt sick to the stomach. I was confused. Puzzled by what Ed had just stated. I continued watching.

"Video games?" The interviewer asked amused. Ed laughed, "Yeah, well Harry and I are pretty good mates so we wanted to spend time together before I left for my tour the next morning." 

I closed the tv. My mind running a million miles per hour. Harry went back to Ed Sheeran's hotel after the fashion show... then what was that model talking about? 

My door slammed opened as a cheerful women approached me.

"You look stunning, sweet heart!" My mum praised, admiring me.

I forced a smile onto my face, "Thank you." I softly spoke.  

I held my dress up from getting dirty on the ground as I made my way towards the limo awaiting me outside. 

I stared outside bluntly. My life was a wreck and that's usually not what you would be thinking on your wedding day. It was too late now, too late for fix things. I had to let Harry go. 

We arrived at the venue, photographers snapping photos as I made my way up into the church. Chase stood at the end of the hall, a smile plastered on his face as I arrived. 

My father was waiting for me just at the end of the res carpet that lead into the reception. He escorted me in.

People who were seated stood up and took a glance at me. I was greeted by smiles and gasps. I could barely smile as my lips were fixated into a thin line. 

I walked up and stood in place. Chase stood infront of me, his hands folded infront of him. The priest was standing between us. He began to speak traditional wedding phrases. My mind was elsewhere as I took in nothing the officiate said. 

"Chase, you may now state your vows to Alexandra." The priest insisted. 

Chase brought out a small white card, "Alexandra Waldorf," Chase began before he cleared his throat. 

"Stop!" A familiar deep and raspy voice called. A suited Harry ran into the room. Gasps and whispers escaped everyone's mouths. 

"Stop!" He repeated. 

"Harry?" I furrowed my eyebrows. 

Chase looked tense, his jaws tightened, "What is he doing here?"