Chapter 51

I really can't wait to finish this book, I am nearing the end so yeah, haha :) Thanks again for the any support that's given. From commenting, voting and even just reading. Thanks a lot! 

Chapter 51 

Ally's POV

I woke up with sand in my hair and spat the excess sand out my mouth. I got up and suddenly the view of the ocean caught my eyes. The sun was shining on the slow and steady waves making it reflect a beautiful aqua colour. 

I looked beside me at Harry who was still asleep. I smiled to myself then pecked him on the cheek before viciously shaking him. "Wake up," I sang. Harry groaned and turned the other way, "5 more minutes," He began, "Just 5 more...." before he got to finish he was fast asleep again. 

I took a walk on the beach letting the easy breeze pull my hair back. The rest of the boys and Mia were making their way back to the bus. Harry however began making his way towards me. He grabbed my hand and held it swinging it back and forth. "We're going back to London soon," He looked at me, "You excited?" I smiled back at him and skipped, "Yes! Ofcourse." He grabbed me around the waist and lifted me up. I giggled as I urged him to put me down. 

"We're going to start a new life aren't we?" I said looking into his eyes. "Yes, everything will work out perefectly." He replied looking deeply back into mine. Before we could share a kiss, Zayn called out to us from the bus, "Coming or what?" 

Me and Harry laughed and started running towards the bus. 

** 

Harry's POV

"What do you think?" I asked Louis. He looked at the ring and whistled, "That's huge! She's going to flip for sure." I smiled, "You reckon she'll fancy it?" I asked. As we boarded the plane Louis replied, "She might even fancy it more than she fancies you." We both laughed and I quickly hid the ring before anybody else saw. 

I'm not sure what I was going to do with this ring or if I'd even do it at all. The only person who knew was Louis. 

I wanted the timing to be right and the moment to be perfect. I told Ally we would start a new life and this was my commitment to it. 

We finally arrived in London. It was raining as usual. More like just a drizzle. We hauled our lugages inside the hotel before getting soaked. "Here I'll get that," I said as I helped Ally with one of her duffel bags. She smiled, "Thanks." 

The hotel had a great view of Big Ben and the Tower bridge. Liam threw himself onto the couch and exclaimed, "Finally, home." While the rest of us chose our rooms. We started unpacking and afterwards made our way into the kitchen. "What do you guys want for dinner?" Ally asked searching through the pantry. "Actually," I interrupted, "I have something planned for us tonight." Her eyes lit up with excitement. "Nandos it is." Niall affirmed. 

** 

Ally's POV

"It's the UK's most popular tourist attraction." Harry told me as we stood opposite Big Ben. I wore a red valentino with a long frilly tail at the back. I curled my hair and pulled it to the side. Harry wore a black suit and looked so musculent. He took me on a tour of London. The night was dark but the street lights made it feel so alive.

We went to a romantic restaurant called Sushisamba. It was different, very exotic and uniqe. Harry told me more about why he loved it here, "It's cosy," he said, "and the locals are so friendly." I dipped my salmon in a bit of soy sauce and ate it while listening to him speak. I loved hearing his soft side. The way he was so innocent when he described the things he loved. It was beautiful in a sense of security. 

After dinner he walked me to the Tower Bridge of London. It was magical up there and we spent ours just looking out at the view. "It's incredible." I spoke in awe. His eyes peered at me, "It really is." he spoke as I caught him staring. I blushed and quickly looked down. "This night has been one of the best nights of my life." I began, "You made me forget everything that I left behind." His playful smirk came around as he said, "I have one more thing to top this night off." 

I couldn't possibly think of anything that could top this night off. Harry turned around and started digging in his suit pocket. I waited anxiously my teeth stroking the side of my lip. He pulled out a small box with a ribbon around it. 

My eyes began to widen as he got down on one knee and opened the box up. There layed a beautiful diamond ring. It shone brighter than stars and the city lights combined. I think I didn't breathe. I covered my mouth with my hands and began to tear up. 

In his beautiful deep, husky voice he spoke, "Alexandra Waldorf..." He waited, his green eyes meeting mine, "Will you marry me?" 

I stood there without moving, still in shock. I began to nod as tears blurred my vision. "Yes," I broke out, "Yes, Harry!" I replied, "Yes, ofcourse!" 

The sound of faint clapping became louder as Mia, Zayn, Louis, Niall and Liam appeared on the bridge. "Oh my god." I gasped, I could barely speak. My heart was racing a million miled an hour and I could feel it beating out my chest. 

Harry placed the ring on my finger and stood up as I fell into his arms. "My promise to a new future with you." He whispered into my ear. 

I felt like nothing else mattered at this moment, that even if the bridge were to collapse or the city lights bursted into darkness, I would still be the happiest person in the world. 

______________________________________________________________________________

Enjoying it? Let me know what you think! Xx Love you all!