Chapter 39

Chapter 39

Harry's Pov

It was raining hard and lightening was striking like there was no tomorrow. "So..." I awkwardly started, "What do you want to do?" I looked at Ally, she was biting her pinky nails. She was obviously nervous. She always did that when she was nervous. I payed very close attention to her, every distiinct feature, every move... "What are you staring at?" She shot at me. "I'm sorry." I replied. She sighed at her sudden reaction and said, "No, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that."

We both fell quiet. I don't know what got into me, and I had no desire of talking about it, but it just slipped out, "Ally, can we sort things out? Please?" She turned her head slowly, "There is nothing to sort out."

"Your dad." I paused.

"What about my dad?" She replied.

"He made me break up with you. Don't blame him though, he's just trying to be a good father. He told me that you needed to be alone for year 12, it's your final year and he wants you to be successful."

"Why couldn't you just tell me that from the start? Before you almost had sex with Hannah, before you bought me the house, before all this crap. Why didn't you tell me, Harry?" Her voice came out desperate.

"I thought it was the right choice." I moved a seat closer to her, "I did it for you."

"Hm," She grunted.

"Give me another chance, please. I don't care about anything anymore but you, Ally. Everytime I see you, my heart races and I've never felt happier. I promise you, nothing will stop us from being together this time. I've never stopped loving you, Ally," I looked down at her hands, she was playing with the ring I gave her. "And I know you've never stopped loving me either."

She stop playing the ring, and looked at me, "You gave me this ring so that when ever we were apart, I could look at ir and feel like you were with me." She came out strong, but then shaky, "Ever since you broke my heart, I have worn it every day. Never took it off once. You know what's sad? I had to wear it even though you were with me."

I reached out for her hand, "Ally, I'm sorry. The truth is, I bought this house the first day we met."

She did a double take and finally turned to face me, "Why would you do that?"

"Becuase, Ally, I knew that you were the one. I fell in love with you since day one, and since then, my feelings haven't changed." She gripped my hand, and my I felt the same rush I felt on the first day we met.

"I'm sorry." She looked down, "For all this mess, and everything that's happened."

I pushed her chin up, "You shouldn't be sorry. I should be. I love you, Ally."

I looked into her pretty brown eyes and watched her lips as she said, "I love you too Harry."

Then, we kissed. I leaned in first. I missed her lips, I missed her touch, I missed everything about her. I guess we got a bit carried away. While we were kissing, I found myself looking for her bra. She hesitantly pushed me away and said, "I'm not ready yet." I drew away from her and replied, "That's okay. You want to take things slow? I get it."

She straightened out her shirt and sat back up. We both sat their awkwardly. In the corner of my eye, I saw her smile. Smile at me. I smiled back and we both started laughing. "I've missed you." I whispered into her ear while she kept laughing.

Ally's Pov

Harry and I cuddled as we watched a movie. The storm was not dying down and I didn't care if it never stopped, because this moment was perfect. "The water's done." He kissed me on the head and made his way to the kitchen. He came back moments later with two hot choclates. "Mm," I moaned at the smell, "Thanks." He smirked and sat on the couch again, "Only you get to drink my amazing hot chocolate." Then he kissed my nose.

As we watched the movie Ratatoullie, we ate lollies, starburst snakes, and chocolate. If there was ever a moment I wanted to save forever, it would be this.

______________________________________________________________________________________

That's the end of the story.

KIDDING :p did I fool you? There's more to come.

Comment/Vote/Fan . xox

COLD (2014) | Harry Styles {One Direction Fan fiction} |COMPLETEDOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara