Chapter 38

Chapter 38
Ally's Pov
"Woo, woo." Boys whistled as I walked by them. I had math first period and this is what I get for coming early. "Hey, Waldorf, heard you had it with Trent at Hannah's party." I gritted my teeth and turned to them, prepared for a never ending speech about how such jerks they can be, "Look, Nicholas, I did not, have it, with Trent at Hannah's party. And I never will have it with him. So you tell your jackass friend to just back off." They seemed shocked by my reaction as none of them spoke. I think I made it pretty clear.
Argh, just as usual, girls surrounded Harry and the boys. But of course everyone knew Zayn belonged to Mia. Harry caught my sight and began to stand up. But as soon as he did, I turned the other way and just kept walking. He didn't follow. The bell had gone already and as I made my way to math, I bumped into Harry. Just great. This is just what I needed.
He squated and helped me pick up my books. "Thanks..." I murmered. "It's alright." He replied. So there we were standing face to face with nothing to say until he finally opens his mouth. "Come with me." he said hauling me beside him. "Hey, no. Let go of me." I squirmed. He kept dragging me along with him. "I want to show you something." He spoke calmly. "Whatever it is I don't want to see it. Now let me go." I pleaded. By then we were outside the school gates and a limousine waited for our arrival. "Get in." Harry said, as he pushed me in.
I tried to open the door but it was locked. Harry came in from the other side. "Ally, just calm down." He spoke softly. "Calm down? You're freaken kidnapping me." I was still trying to open the door. No use. I was offically kidnapped by Harry. The limousine ride was about three hours. Yes, THREE hours. THREE hours of utter silence. I was so relieved the limo had stopped, and luckily I didn't get car sick, or that would have been pretty ugly.
I could smell the ocean, fish and chips, sand, the fresh air. "Close your eyes." Harry came forth and covered my eyes with his hand. I walked slowly and cautiously without saying a word. When his hands moved away, I saw a beautiful blue, two story beach house. It was my beach house. The one I had been saving up for back when Mia and I worked at the cafe.
I stood and admired the beautiful home, that I could almost call mine. Both Harry and I went in and had a look. Even though I had visited this place hundreds of times before, if not thousands. Everything was the same. The wooden stairs that were parted, the balcony, the kitchen, the theater room, and just everything.
"It's yours." Harry said. I spun around almost immediately, "What?" I spoke. "I bought it for you, as a gift." He threw me the keys to the home. I had almost forgotten everything we had been through. But then luckily I did. "That's sweet of you, Harry. But it doesn't make up for everything that has happened. And even if it did, it's too much." I thrusted the keys back to him. "So we came all this way for nothing then? I know how much you wanted this, I saw how hard you worked for it, and now it's yours. So take it." He sounded so convincing, but I couldn't.
I walked up the stairs as he followed. "As much as I love this house, I couldn't accpet this. Not from you." He touched the walls with his hands, and I could tell he also thought the house was like wonderland. I stopped and looked at the theater room. "Did you think all would be forgiven if you bought me a beach house? Do you think I've forgotten about Hannah's party? This is rediculous, take me home." I demanded. "Let me explain," Harry began, "I didn't want it to be this way, you've got to belive me." I looked at him and felt my eyes tear up. Oh no. Please don't make me cry. Too late, tears were already running, "Just take me home." I sobbed.
I started for the stairs with Harry just on my heels. As I made my way for the door, Harry stopped me. None of us realised how hard it began to rain, and then the rain turned into a storm. "We can't leave in this weather, the roads are proabably flooded." He said. I wiped my tears and went to sit down on the sofa. I knew he was right. The storm was wild, there was no way roads were safe.
Harry made a few calls then finally came to sit down. He sat on a different couch from me. It was like he was afarid of me. "The storm doesn't stop until tomorrow morning, and it will get worser by the minute." He explained, followed by a tired sigh, "Looks like we're stuck here for the night."
Wait, what? Stuck here for the night? Does this mean we'll be foreced to talk to one another, keep each other sane during this wild storm? This is going to be a long night.
______________________________________________________________________________________
There's a chance to fix things between Ally and Harry afterall. Make or Break? What do you guys think.
Votes and comments would be appreciated.
The next part will be updated shortly. Thanks for reading. (: