Chapter 11

Thanks everyone for reading. It means alot when people comment their opinions, and I do take notice of them. And I absolutely adore them. Thank you for voting too! Hope you're enjoying. (: Please proceed.

Chapter 11

Alexandra's Pov

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I took the ring off and hid it in my underwear draw. I took the aspirin with some water and headed down. My hair was a mess, my make up was all smudged and I probably smelt a lot like alcohol.

"Finally up, hey?" Louis said while checking me out. "Yeah, I feel much better." I replied, I held my stomach then added, "Just feel a bit sick, but I'll be okay." Louis chuckled, "That's what a hang over does to you."

I smiled to myself and looked around for Mia. She was on the couch with Zayn, and they appeared to be snuggling? "Mia, could I talk to you for a second?" I interrupted. She stopped laughing with Zayn, and replied, "Sure."

I walked her over to the front door so it was far away from the boys. I made sure they couldn't see us. "Is there something you want to tell me about, you and Zayn?" I asked raising my eye brows. "Yes!" She exclaimed, "We are together!" I hugged her, and said, "I'm so happy for you, Mia!" After all the excitement was over, I decided to tell her the news.

"Mia," I began, "I need your help."

"What is it?" She replied, with a confused expression.

"I think I got married last night."

"What!?" She practically screamed, which defined the whole purpose of being away from the boys.

"Shh!" I said clasping my hand over her mouth.

"What happened?" She asked.

"Well, I don't know. That's the problem. Last night, I was upset with Harry, and I took off with this guy, and then all of sudden we were standing before a man who was talking in Spanish and we both said, Si, which means, yes, in Italian." I explained, "Then this morning, I woke up with a ring on my finger."

"Was the ring big?"

"Mia! That is not the point." I scolded.

"Oh, right, sorry." She said, "Look, maybe you mistaken everything, I mean, if you ended back here, then maybe Marco made a runner? Maybe he's left you. So don't worry about it. He won't show up again. I bet you."

Mia made a pretty good point. "You're right Mia. This whole thing will just blow over." I concluded.

We both walked back to the lounge. "Lets go catch a movie, lads?" Liam suggested. The boys agreed and got up. "Let's go, babe." Harry said helping me up. "No," I replied, pulling him back down. "Look, you guys go a head, we'll meet you there." I announced to everyone. Mia knew that I was going to tell Harry so she said, "Come on guys, quickly. We'll be late." I watched them leave as Zayn grabbed hold of Mia's hand. "If you don't come soon enough, there might not be any popcorn left." Niall teased, as he closed the door.

"What's wrong, don't you want to go see a movie?" Harry asked. I sighed and got ready to explain,

"Har - " Before I could even say a word he interrupted me and said, "Ally, where is the ring?"

"Uh... the ring?" I asked, pretending not to have a clue about what he was talking about.

"Yeah, the ring I gave you last night."

"Wait," I said in shock, "You, gave me the ring?"

"Of course I did. I mean who else would have?" He replied. I didn't answer him so he just continued, "I just wanted that ring to represent how much I care about you. I wanted you to feel like when we're apart, the ring would make you feel like I'm there with you and remind you of my commitment to my feelings for you even when I'm forced to interact with other girls."

I sighed in relief, "Oh, Harry, thank you!" I exclaimed as I hugged him.

"So... where is it?" he asked again.

"Oh, it must have dropped under the bed. I'll just go get it." I ran up the stairs and practically jumped with joy. I guess this whole thing blew over quicker than expected.

**

Harry and I made the movie just in time. We watched The Lorax. It was a children's movie, but at least then we wouldn't be annoyed with over dramatic fans. After the movie ended, it was dark outside. "That was a pretty good movie." Liam said. "Yeah, for a kid show." Louis added. We all laughed.

Harry opened the hotel door and exclaimed, "I'm hungry."

"Me too!" Niall agreed.

"What shall we eat?" I asked.

"Nandos!" Niall sang.

So we ordered nando's and waited for them to deliver it. We heard the door bell moments later.

"I'll get it." Mia said as she jumped up to answer the door. She came back with an unsure expression. She bit her lip before whispering, "Ally, I think you should, come and say hello." That was pretty much code for, it's bad news. Especially when she emphasized on the last part.

"Is everything, okay?" Harry asked beginning to get up. "Yes. Yes. Everything is fine. Stay seated, I'll handle this." I said in a rush, and pushed him back down. I walked over to the door and saw Marco.

"Marco," I exclaimed, "What are you doing here?"

He stepped forward and in the same Italian accent said, "I've missed you, and I'm sorry for leaving you at the beach, I went to get some champagne, and when I was coming back for you, you disappeared."

"Marco," I began, "What ever happened last night, it... it wasn't real. I was drunk, and out of mind. Especially the whole 'getting married' thing. We need to call it off. I'm sorry." I finished.

"But - " He began, I cut him off quickly so he couldn't say another word,

"Let me finish." I said, "When we got married - "

I turned around to see Harry standing behind me. He clenched his fists and his jaws were tight.
Harry practically choked out the word, "Married!?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wondering what Harry's going to do? ;) Then stay tuned. I wil try to up date soon, but I am busy this week. So, I'll try my best. I love you
all Xxxx