COLD | Harry Styles {One Direction Fan Fiction} COMPLETED

A/N - DISCLAIMER: This includes swear words, graphic sex scenes and horrendous grammar/spelling/punctuation. It's unedited that's why. But try to enjoy it anyway, LOL! 

Thank You for reading, mwah! Xx

                                                                  PART 1

Chapter 1
Ally's Pov

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Thanks for the kind tip." I smiled sweetly to the customer who had just ordered a coffee. I waited until the well suited man, around his mid twenties leave the cafe. I turned around and placed the two dollar coin into our savings jar. "That's two dollars extra added to our beach house fund." I said to Mia. I leaned over the counter and watched her wipe the tables clean.

"And like, two hundred more dollars to go?" She said sounding annoyed. She began to scrub even harder and faster at a table that was already spotless. I walked over to her and took the cloth away from her.

"What's wrong?" I began, "We are making progress, we are getting there. So what we still have a fair bit to go? Look, the jar is half full." Mia pulled the nearest chair out and sat on it. She rested her head in her hands and mumbled, "You mean half empty."

I started to get annoyed now. I threw the cloth on the table in front of her which caused her to jump and pay attention to me. I put my wavy, loose hair that hung down my chest up in a quick and messy bun.

I sighed loudly before saying, "What is wrong with you? Why can't you just see the brighter side of things for once?" She got up and hesitantly hugged me. "I'm sorry, Ally. It's just... I'm tired. I'm not use to this." She said. "Well you better start getting use to it." I replied.

Mia went back to cleaning the tables, like she didn't just have a nervous breakdown. I heard the bells of the door ring. Stepping inside was a tall boy. He was wearing unusual clothing, black sun glasses, a scarf and a beanie. His face was hidden away like he was hiding something.

"Are you still open?" He asked with a strong British accent. I stopped glaring at him and finally answered, "Uh... yeah, I guess we can serve just one more customer." He pulled the green scarf down just a bit so he could breathe properly. "I'm sorry for coming in at last minute. I realize you girls are cleaning." He apologized. "Oh, it's no big deal." I said watching a smile start to spread across his face, "So, what would you like?"

He took off his beanie and flipped his hair to the right. His hair was curly and perfect, not a strand out of place. I was starting to see what he really looked like now. His face was defined and his skin was flawless. "I'll just get five ice chocolates to go." He handed me the money as I started to put it in the cash register. I felt as though he was looking down at me. I tired to sneak peeks at him while counting the five dollar notes, but all I could see was dark shades.

I started to make the five ice chocolates. I tip toed and stretched out to grab some lids from the top cup board. I felt the back of my skirt and apron go up a bit, revealing more of my legs. I turned around and saw that boy smirking. I self consciously tugged my short, black skirt down a bit and ignored him. 

I finished making them and now I just had to put the lid on. I was up to the fifth ice chocolate, but as I went to put the plastic lid on, it slipped from my hands and dropped to the floor. I bent down to pick it up and heard a chuckle. I realized my be-hind was facing him. I quickly picked up the lid and pulled my skirt down even more.

Was he perving on my ass? How rude. I just had to say something. "Where you perving on me?" I accused. "Did you see me perv on you?" He shot back. "Well, no... but -" I began but he cut me off. "Then you can't say I perved on you." He said with a smug smile.

I rolled my eyes. This isn't the first time I've had to deal with these type of customers. I gave him the five ice chocolates in a paper cup holder. "Thanks. Oh, and here's a tip." He said handing me a one hundred dollar bill.

I looked at the money that was in front of me. Was he some sort of a millionaire? One hundred dollars isn't a normal tip. I made the decision that it wasn't right to accept this much money. I looked up and saw him already out of the shop.

"Did he just give you -" Mia began. "A one hundred dollar tip? Yeah." I cut her off, "I'll be right back." I quickly untied my apron and threw it onto the counter. I half ran out of the cafe and caught up with him.

"Hey!" I called out. He made no changes to his walking pace. I walked even faster, hearing the tapping of my high heels on the ground. "Hey! Wait!" I repeated. He still ignored me. I finally caught up to him and pulled him by the jacket, "I said wait." 

I might have pulled a bit too hard. He jerked back wards a bit and nearly tripped over. His glasses and scarf and beanie fell off. As he turned around I recognized those deep green eyes, those curls that seem to stay in place and that signature bad boy smirk. It was Harry Styles from One Direction.

Five ice chocolates, the hidden disguise... I should have known. "Harry." I said only to realize I said it out loud. "How'd you know?" He said teasingly. He looked into my eyes as I said, "I can't accept this. No matter how famous or rich you are." I held the money out in front of me.

He took my hand and squeezed it close, causing me to cripple the money. It made a loud crunching nose as Harry's hand wrapped around mine and clutched it. It was surreal knowing Harry was touching me. But then again, he was checking me out before. "Just keep it, and I hope you get the beach house you so desperately want." He said leaning closely to my face. I stepped back in shock and replied, "You saw our savings jar?" He nodded and let go off my hand. My hand slowly began to open after being squeezed so tightly shut. "Harry, that's nice of you. But, we don't need this." I said.

"Yes you do." He paused and then began again, "Now since you know my name, I think it's only fair you tell me yours." Harry replied. I crossed my arms over my chest and watched Harry's eyes dart right onto my breast. I realized my arms had pushed my boobs up higher revealing cleavage.

"I'm up here." I scolded at him. He looked back at me with a smirk, "Oh, sorry Ally, I got a bit distracted." I gave him a confused look. He motioned his head towards my chest. I looked down at my black shirt and realized he read my name tag pinned to the right of my shirt. "Oh..." I mumbled.

It went silent and became awkward as we just stood there staring at each other. "Well thanks for the tip then. I better get back and close up the shop. By the way, your ice chocolate is melting." I said breaking his gaze. "Oh, okay, well, I hope we see each other sometime, again." He said giving me a small wave. I turned around and pretended to walk slowly. I looked back and saw him walking the other way. I took my high heels off and ran silently on the rocky gravel and slid the money in the back pocket of his jeans.

I ran off, hoping he wouldn't realize. Did I just talk to Harry Styles? Well it doesn't matter, it's not like I'm going to meet him again. I had to get back to the shop and focus on making this summer vacation a reality.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So first chapter finished, woo! I hope you all like it. I'll be updating soon, so please bare with me. Xxxx