Chapter 26

Chapter 26
Letters

Dear Harry,
I've missed my family and I am glad to be home. Everything is going well. I've been spending a lot of time with my brother Ethan, and I've been catching up with old friends too. I miss everyone and I can't wait to see you guys again.
Honestly Harry, I feel as though I can't get through the day without you. I feel like a mess, and I really need you here with me. But I understand you must be where you are. I just feel as though with one week to go, I won't make it. I feel so alone.
I'm crying more constantly, I wish you were here. I really do.
I love you.

- Alexandra

Dear Ally,
If I could I would be by your side. I'm sorry for the pain, but even when I'm not with you, I am. Part of me was given to you when I gave you the ring. I'm always thinking about you. Remember that. I am busy at the moment and some letters may be delayed. I'm sorry.
I love you.

- Harry

Dear Harry,
Why is it I feel like our relationship is getting weaker? Why is it that I feel like we're not putting enough effort? I have less to say as each day goes on. Being apart is silently tearing us apart, and I know you know that.
I love you.

- Alexandra

Dear Ally,
Well what am I suppose to do? You're the one who ran away. I can't help that our feelings are becoming less real? Honestly, I'm starting to see how you not being with me is effecting me. Why did you leave? If you didn't leave, we wouldn't feel this way.

- Harry

Dear Harry,
Are you saying this is my fualt? Harry, I had to do something about my tragic life, I had to do what I had to do, and I'm sorry if that hurt you, but so what, it's not like you've never hurt me. And you know it really stings to see you couldn't even say you love me, at the end of your letters.

- Alexandra

Dear Ally,
No I'm not saying it's your fualt, I just meant... I don't know okay, I'm confused.
And I'm sorry, I forgot to tell you I love you, does it really matter? I mean, you didn't write it on your letter.

- Harry

Dear Harry,
Yes it does matter, Harry. And I didn't write it because you didn't write it first. I didn't want to feel like a reject. It matters because it shows me just how much you really care about me, but I guess we are growing apart faster than we thought.

- Alexandra

Ally's Pov

I knew it, as much as I hate to admit it, that we were angry at each other, and our love was drifting. We were drifting. Tomorrow would be the day he came to Australia. I didn't know if I wanted to go see him at the airport anymore. I was mad and I wasn't thinking straight. I wrote him a last letter, but I didn't send it to him.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

I will update some more later today hopefully. I love you all, thank you so much!
Please don't forget to vote and leave comments.
<3 BeachHouseMansions.