Chapter 31

I owe everyone a huge apology for the long wait. I hope you enjoy the next few parts. XOXO Thanks for reading, it does mean a lot to me.

________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 31

Ally's Pov

I walked down stairs, a thousand questions raced through my head about last night. I didn't know what to think or expect, anymore. "Oh honey, you're finally up." My mother chooed. She pulled me by the arm and dragged me to the kitchen. "Mum, what's going on?" I asked. She didn't reply. When I saw who was sitting in the kitchen, a smile spread across my face. It was the boys and Mia. Niall, Zyan, Harry, Louis, Liam , all of them.

"Morning gorgeous girl." Harry sang, as he got up and kissed me on the cheek. I was still in my silk robe and only realised then. "Oh shit." I whispered. I hid myself behind Harry, "I haven't got changed yet." My mum waved her hands, "Oh don't be silly, you can get changed later. We're having a christmas dinner, after this christmas breakfast."

Did I mention my mother was full of spirit into everything. She loves Christmas, Easter, New Year, you name it and she'll throw the biggest party you've ever been too. As I ate my waffles, I poked my fork around, "Where's dad and Ethan?" I asked. "Not sure, they were gone this morning, and I didn't even get a chance to wake them up." Consuela answered, as she poured some orange juice into my glass. With a mouth full of waffles, I muffled, "Oh, thanks."

"You guys have any plans today?" My mum asked, trying to start a conversation, but the I guess the boys haven't had a home cooked meal since... well since, forever. "Nope." Niall answered. "Probably go to the park and feed the ducks." Louis joked. "Mia and I are going shopping." I said. "Yeah, we haven't shopped for a long time." Mia replied. My mother was glad atleast two of us was doing something for Christmas.

After breakfast I got dressed and Mia and I took the limousine to the shops. "Ahh," Mia moaned, "I haven't shopped for a long time." I laughed and tilted my head back, "I've missed Chanel so much." We walked into the shop, that was bright and glistened from the gold racks and white chandeliers. As I flipped through the dresses I found a white dress. It had a gold sequen belt and rim at the bottom of the dress. I took it off the rack and tried it on in the fitting rooms. Mia had found something to try on aswell.

As I put the dress on and looked in the mirror, I fell in love. "Are you ready?" Mia called out from the opposite change room. "Yes." I replied. We both walked out, and admired each other's choices. Mia had a beautiful whie dress too, it was a high low, and it had frills.

"That's beautiful." I said. She looked from the mirorr to me and back to the mirror. "Not as good as you." I shook my head, "You're right not as good as me. Better than me." We both laughed and went back into the change rooms. We bought the dresses and walked out of the shop feeling satisfied.

"My mums helping your mum organise the christmas party."

"Yeah I know, my mum told me." I paused before asking, "What are we going to do when school starts?"

"Well, we'll be in year 12." Mia joked. I shot her a look. Her humour was gone and she was seeing what I was seeing now. "It'll be fine, Ally. Harry and the boys will enroll at Conctance High too for their one year break."

"Yeah, but, what about fans and everything."

"Stop stressing. It's going to be our final year next year. Be proud, we made it and that it's only one year then we're free for real."

I knew Mia was right. New Years was just around the corner, and that means, a fresh start. For all of us. Mia and I had lunch then went home to help with the party.

**

"Welcome to the Christmas Ball." Mia greeted an old couple. "I'm going to look for Harry." I told her over the vibrating music of jingle bell rock. "Okay." She replied. I made my way through the crowd in my house. I went out onto the balcony and saw Niall. "Niall, have you seen Harry?" I asked. He was with a girl, but he still turned around to answer me, "No, I haven't sorry, Ally." I walked back into the house, and that's when someone tapped me on the shoulder.

"Harry!" I shouted and flew into his arms. I hugged him tight, but he didn't hug me as tight. In fact he unravelled the hug first. "Hey," He said in a dull tone, "We need to talk." He lead me out into the hallway where it was more quiet.

"What's wrong?" I asked. He held both my hands and pursed his lips. "We've had fun." He began. Already he saw me start to realise where this was going, and I started to tear up. I saw that it hurt him more to see me almost cry. "But, I'm sorry, Alexandra. We can't do this anymore." My chin began to quiver. "No." I mumbled, "No, Harry, you can't do this." A tear ran down my cheek and it sent shivers down my spine. Harry stepped closer to me. "I'm sorry. It's over between us." I shook my head as more tears streamed down my face, "But, why?" My voice came out shaky. "I'm sorry. I just... I had to." He replied.

I couldn't look at him, even if I wanted to. My eyes were a blur and the tears just kept running. His hand slowly moved up to my cheek and wiped away a tear. I flinched and said, "Don't touch me." He moved back cautiously, "Ally, I'm sorry." I pointed to the elevator and said, "Get out." He gave me one last look and swallowed hard. He made his way to the elevator and as soon as he was gone I dropped to the floor. Bursting into tears. I held my heart, because it hurt so much.

In this empty hallway I cried because the boy who held my heart had just left me. I was heart broken. It hurt so much, nothing could compare to this pain. I ran as fast as I could up the stairs and into my room. On my way I heard Louis call out, "Ally?" He had noticed my tears and my fast running, "Ally, what's wrong?" He called out. But I had slammed the door shut.

I got onto my bed and cried into my pillow. All the sorrow that flooded through me, and the pain that stabbed me over and over. I didn't hate Harry. I could never hate him for what he did. I hated myself for letting myself get into this state. It would have been so much better if he didn't see me cry. Over and over I played scenarios that would have hurt Harry as much as he hurt me. Like if I had said, "It's okay, I didn't think it was working either." I knew he would have been hurt, or if I said, "I found someone else anyway. I'm glad you were the one to end it." But even that was too far fetched and cruel. I just wished I was stronger and I hadn't broken down right in front of him. But the worst part was, he didn't even tell me why he broke up with me.

Mia came through the door. She rushed to my bed and pulled me up. "Honey, what happened?" She asked holding me. I wiped my tears and hugged her. "Harry broke up with me." She brushed her hand through my hair and whispered, "It's okay."

______________________________________________________________________________________

It's a bit rushed but don't forget to Leave comments, and vote. :) Tell me what you think.

Love you all, mwuah. Bye!