Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Ally's Pov

~~~~~~~~

"Hi, Harry, what can I get for you." I said joyfully. Somehow Harry coming to the cafe everyday, made me happy, more at ease, more... I don't know, different. "The usual, please Ally." He replied with a smile that was hidden under his scarf. Though you could see his cheeks rise, which caused his cute dimples to show.

"You've got dimples." I exclaimed while admiring them. They sat just below his cheeks. It was like a bean shape. "So do you." He replied, touching them softly. His hands were soft and gentle to my skin. I blushed and quickly looked down.

While I waited for the milk to brew up under the coffee machine, I looked at Harry as he smiled at me. "What are you looking at?" I asked in the kindest way possible. "I haven't met much girls with dimples. It's actually quite adorable."

Now I know this might sound stupid and stuck up, but many boys have complimented me on my looks before. Maybe it was the expensive make up and the lipsticks mum shipped from Paris. Or maybe it was that I had my very own stylist. But not anymore. Now, I use very little make up and organic ones too. I don't wear lipstick nor do I style my hair. I just leave it how it is, let it be natural and free.

And even though, I was somewhat use to being praised, Harry made me feel more beautiful. Like, naturally beautiful. Like, I could just step out into the world without make up and feel good about myself.

"Here you are." I said handing him the five ice chocolates. "Thanks," He replied, "And please, take this tip." He handed me a two dollar coin. I accepted it this time and put in our savings jar. I watched him walk out of the shop. As soon as he was gone, Mia approached me.
"Well, it seems like you two are getting along well." She said nudging me on the shoulder. "It's nothing like that Mia. Once you get to know him, you'll understand." I replied. "Well introduce me to him then, on your next date." She teased raising her eyebrows up and down. I whipped her on the ass with a cloth. "Ow!" She laughed.

Moments later, I found Harry sitting in the same spot we sat yesterday. The two seater table, by the window. "Harry, what are you doing here?" I asked leaning on the table. "Waiting for your shift to be over." He replied with a smirk. I was completely shocked. He would actually wait for me, again. "Well, while you're waiting, would you like something to eat or drink? It's on me." I insisted. "No, no, no, I'm good. And I'm here for you. Not the food or drinks." He replied. I felt my heart race, and at that moment I just wanted to hug him. But that would be weird.

I walked back behind the counter and into the kitchen, trying not to act so excited. Mia was baking some more blue berry cheese cake. "I'll introduce you to Harry tonight." I told her. "You mean, he asked you on another date." She replied with wide eyes. "No!" I half yelled, "I told you, it's not a date."

"Then what is it?" Mia shot back.
"I don't know,"
"Then it is a date."
"No Mia, it isn't a date. It's just talking, okay?"
"Sure it is." She said sarcastically.

**

As no more customers came, we closed the shop. I finished washing the dishes and peeked a look to see if Harry was still there, and sure enough he was.
"Thanks for waiting." I said. "Anytime." He replied. Mia stood next to me as I introduced them to each other. "This is Mia. Mia this is Harry." I said. "Nice to meet you." Harry replied. "You too." Mia said.

I brought out three special banana milkshakes as Mia pulled a chair to join our table. "So, why did you wait for me?" I asked, even though I was afraid of what the answer might be. "Well, I, you know... thought maybe we could talk... again." He shyly replied.

Mia kicked my softly under the table, giving me the, I told you so, look. "What did you want to talk about?" Mia said with a smug smile. "Mia!" I yelled before she could further embarrass me. "I was just asking." She said innocently. Harry laughed, "So how did you manage to run a business like this?"

"Uh, well, it was my aunt Susan's cafe. But she passed away, and so I decided to run the shop for her, and Mia helps me with it." I replied.

"That is so amazing. You girls are incredible."

"Thanks, Harry, but I don't think incredible is the word to describe us." Mia added.

"So hows the beach house fund going?" Harry asked,

"Fine." I replied, "It's alot of work, but it's worth it."

"So is your whole family going on a vaca - " Harry began, I quickly tried to change the topic,

"I used really fresh banana's in this smoothie. Did you realize?" I asked in a rush.

"Uh, yeah... I can taste the freshness of it, I guess." He replied, drawn back and shocked at the quick question, "It tastes sort of like, banana's."

We all laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you're enjoying the book. The start is sort of always boring. Thanks again for reading. Xxxxx BeachHouseMansions.