Chapter 40

Chapter 40

Ally's Pov

I woke up to a really hot day. The sun casted a streik of light through the window. I looked around and found myself in a room. It was one of the rooms in the beach house that Harry bought for me. I smelt bacon and eggs cooming from down stairs.

I walked slowly down the beautiful stairs of my dream home. It's everything I'd thought it would be. "What's cooking?" I asked while scratching my un brushed hair. "Your favourite." Harry replied while flipping the bacon. "Bacon's not my favourite." I scolded, as he laughed. "Only teasing."

"The weather's finally cleared up." I started, "Do you think we could leave today?" He placed a plate of bacon, eggs and toast in front of me and handed me a vanilla up and go. He ate standing up, opposite me, and said, "Don't know. I'm sure we can, but the school doesn't accept tardy students." I dropped my fork and a peice of egg went flying into Harry's face, "School!" I exclaimed, "Shit, Harry! I had one of the most important tests of my life today."

Harry took out his cell phone and started dialling for a limousine. "I'll get the dishes washed, you go and wash up. I'm sure we can make it in time." I ran up stairs and into the beautiful bathroom I had one day hoped to wake up to every morning. I brushed my hair with my fingers and tied it up in a pony tail. I brushed my teeth with a spare toothbrush I keep in my bag at all times, I washed my face and applied my make-up.

I ran downstairs and skipped a few steps. "You ready?" Harry asked, waiting down at the stairs waiting to escort me. "Ready!" I huffed. We hopped into the limousine, and all I could do was watch the time on my phone. I cupped my face in my hands and moaned, "I can't believe this, how could I forget?" Harry squeezed my thigh, "I'm sorry, Ally. It's not your fualt, it's mine." I ignored him, brought out my math book from my bag and started studying.

Harry and I ran up to the school. Shit. The gates were locked; I was too late. This sucks. "I'll get you in. I have to." Harry said. "No," I stopped him, "There's no use. I'm too late." I sat myself down beside the black gates that stopped me from starting my future.

"This is all my fualt!" Harry cursed, "I'm such a fuck head." I sighed and shouted, "Harry, could you stop? Just shut up. Stop blaming yourself... it's just too late." I slided myself back up, "I'm going home." I started walking with Harry by my side.

"Atleast last night was fun." He began. I smiled, "Yeah it was." He slipped his hand into mine, "Does that mean we're back together?" I kissed him on the cheek, "What do you think?" I winked.

"Well, I'm home... I'll see you tomorrow." I gave Harry a hug. "The least I could do is come in and help you study." He suggested. "Really?" I replied. "Of course." Harry smiled. I unlocked the doors with my spare key and entered.

"Alexandra? What are you doing home so early? You're suppose to be sitting your career test." My father spoke. He did not look up from his newspaper, in fact he just took a sip from his coffee. "Well Harry and I were late, and the school gates are-" Before I could finish, he stood up and slammed his newspaper down on the table. "You and Harry?" He said angrily, "What were you doing?"

"Dad, please. I can explain." I replied,

"I told you to stay away from my daughter. I knew this would happen, how dare you disobey me? Now she's missing out on one of the most important tests for her future career."

Harry looked down, ashamed of himself, "You're right, Mr. Waldorf. I should have listened and I'm sorry."

"Sorry? Sorry, doesn't get her back in does it now, Mr. Styles?" My dad paused and rubbed his temples, "Alexandra, go to your room."

I did not dare disobey him at a state like this. I let go off Harry's safe hands and walked vulnerably up to my room. I jumped onto my bed and burrowed my face into my pillow. I couldn't imagine what my father would be doing right now. I almost felt sorry for Harry. But my dad can not seperate us, can he?

______________________________________________________________________________________

Ohhh, Harry's in some shit. What's going to happen? Read and fiind out.

Please leave comments, I really love reading them. <3