Chapter 37

Chapter 37

Harry's Pov

The night of Hannah's party.

"Hi, Harry." Girls greeted me as I walked by. "Hey girls." I replied. Hannah had a big house, it was very modern. The house was packed, and who knows where her parents are. But it's her 18th, she's a free women now. "Harry!" She called out to me, "Over here." I walked towards Hannah. Her dress was tight showing off her curves and boobs. "Happy Birthday, Hannah." I said giving her my present. I had bought her a necklace. "Thank you, Harry." She placed the present on the table and smirked, "Now, I have something for you." She linked arms with me and began to pull me up stairs with her. "Hannah, what's going on?" I asked. She didn't reply, she just kept on walking.

When we got to her room, it looked very girly. Pink everywhere, posters of myself and the boys. "Woah..." I whispered. Actually seeing myself in a girls room, and these posters were life size too. I turned around and found Hannah stripping. Yes. Stripping. I put my hands out in front of my eyes and said, "Holy cow, what are you doing, Hannah? Put your clothes back on." She giggled and stepped closer, "The only present that will satisfy me is, you, Harry. I want you."

She pressed my hands by my sides, and I had no choice but to look at her. She was wearing a black laced bra, and pink underwear. Her dress was on the floor. "Hannah, stop." I suggested. But she just kept on moving her hands along my body. "Hannah, I mean it." She placed her finger on my lips and whispered, "Shhh." She tip toed and kissed me. Her hands crawling up my t-shirt. I had the urge to stop her, but I couldn't. It was like, I wanted to do this.

Before I knew it, my t-shirt was off and we were making out on her bed. Her legs open just above my waist. I then started having flashbacks of me and Ally. I remembered squeezing her ass as she squealed and laughed. I imagined Ally was Hannah.

Hannah took of her bra, placing those plump breasts in my face. Though no boobs have ever been better than the ones Ally has. Damn, she's got a nice rack. Stop, Harry. I need to stop thinking about her. Hannah placed a cover over us as she began to take off her underwear.

Faint voices came from outside her hall way. "Trent, no." A soft voice spoke. "I know you want to, Ally." A deep male voice then replied. "Ally?" I quickly shot up. The door swung open, and there she was. With some brown haired douche trying to take advantage of her. Hannah screamed and covered her top half of the body with the cover, "Get out!" She screamed, "Can't you see this room is occupied." Both Ally and the boy looked. "Harry?" Ally choked out. "Ally, it's not what it looks like." I tried to explain. But how could I explain being in bed, with my top off, next to a girl who was practically naked? "It's okay, we'll find another room." The boy said dragging Ally out. "Stop it Trent. Let go." Ally pleaded. I jumped off the bed and made my way to the hall.

"Harry," I heard Hannah call out to me, "Come back!" I ignored her and the fact that she tried to have sex with me. I found Trent pulling Ally into a spare room, as she tried to pull the other way. "Hey," I shouted, "Let go off her." I swung my fist into his cheek bone. Ouch. Yeah, it hurt. "Come on, Ally." I grabbed Ally by the hand and pulled her down stairs, and into the back yard. Surprisingly she didn't put up much of a fight. That was until we got to a quiet spot. "Piss off." She said as tears started to form in her scared eyes.

"Ally." I grabbed her really tightly on the wrist. "Go away, Harry." She hit me on the chest, but it didn't hurt, I knew she did it on purpose. She wouldn't try to hurt me after I just saved her. "Can you just let me explain?" I pleaded. She struggled, and it made holding onto her a whole lot more trouble. "Explain what? That you were going to have sex with the birthday girl. She's a fucking slut." Ally shouted. "She came onto me!" I shouted back. "You know what? I don't even care. We're not even together anymore." She stopped struggling now. But the tears kept coming. "Ally, I told you. I still love you." She was quiet but then she erupted with anger, "You still love me? You dumped me, you didn't tell me why, and your already doing it with other girls? Don't tell me you love me, when it's a lie. I love you Harry, and I always have, until tonight. Tonight, you can change the love, to loved." When she walked away I grabbed her by the waist and kissed her.

But instantly she pulled away, and slapped me. "You're whore's waiting for you." She hissed, "And by the way, Trent and I kissed yesterday. No actually, we pashed. Just thought you should know." She started sobbing now. She was crying from deep down. I had blown it. I knew I had blown it. She will never forgive me now.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Comments/Votes will be appreciated.

I'm sorry about the context of this writing, but I didn't mention there will be sexual refrences, and course language. So please be aware, through out the book.

:)