Another Birthday?!

Lynx PoV

I woke up with someone poking my stomach. I groaned, rubbed my eyes, looked at the person and couldn't help but to smile. He greeted me by kissing my forehead then my lips. 

"Good morning, beautiful," George said in a whisper. 

I chuckled and said, "Good morning, Georgie." 

I put my lips back on his and didn't want to stop. Our lips started to synchronize and our breathing started to get harder. We laid on the bed, not parting our lips. George was on top of me, but thankfully he didn't try anything father then kissing. 

When we stopped to catch our breath, we stared into each other's eyes. I swear, I've never seen anything more attractive then his bright brown eyes. He kissed my forehead and laid next to me. He and I cuddled and didn't say a word, loving each moment of it.

He pushed my untidy bed hair on my ear and smiled. I started to play with his hair and led my hand to his missing ear. I chuckled, still loving him. 

"So, Lynx, when does the Trace come off you?" George suddenly asked.

"Well, that's quite romantic, George."

"I pride myself in that, yes."

"Does that really matter?" I asked. "I mean, I'm not going to finish my education anyways and I already used listless amounts of spells."

"But when is your birthday?" He asked, but I was going to answer, but there was a knock on the door.

"Hey, love birds, it's Fred. Lynx, you have mail... A lot," Fred said from behind the door.

"Mail... I never get mail... Maybe it's from Draco. but it couldn't be..." My voice drifted off as I opened the door for Fred. He gave me loads of letters.

"By the way, there are a lot of packages down stairs and a lot of them say 'Happy Birthday.' Is it your birthday?" Fred asked.

"Uhm... What day is it?" I asked.

"April second," George answered from behind me. He wrapped his arms around me.

"April second... Uhm... I think it's my birthday. I'm not too sure," I answered honestly.

"How can you not be sure it's your birthday?" Fred and George asked.

"Well, I never really..." I stopped myself. Oh, my. It is my birthday.

~*~

I was five years old and it was the day of my birthday. I came running down the stairs and hugged my parents. I knew I had to wait for dinner for my gifts so I didn't bother asking them for anything. I went up to my room and saw Draco half way. He hugged me ever so tightly and sang happy birthday to me.

When I went to my room, Dobby was making my bed and he, too, sang me happy birthday. I hugged him, something my brother or my parents never do and let him continue with his work.

The rest of the day was a flop. Dinner came about and we were eating delicious food. I became extremely anxious about it, but I knew it would be rude to ask so I just sat down, eating quietly.

When they finished their food, they just went to their room like nothing. Draco smiled at me and also went to his room. I was left alone I the dinner table, gift-less.

"Maybe they're not going to give me a gift right now. Maybe later... as a surprise?" I said to myself.

I went to my room and it was around eleven or twelve. Anxiously, I went to my parents room. My father was reading a book by the fireplace while my mother was writing on a piece of parchment on her desk.