Easter Egg Hunting

George PoV

"Bloody hell, mate..." I said putting my wand back in my pocket. I walked to her and saw her beautiful face. It pained me to do it, but I have to protect my family first.

"Are you alright, Mum?" My twin asked. 

"I'm alright. But what are you going to do about her?" Mum asked.

"Uhm..." Fred and I said in unison.

"You see what I mean?! You two don't think before you act! Were you going to paralyze her and leave the poor thing here outside?" Mum snapped.

"Em...." I said. "Well-"

I was interrupted by Ginny's gasp. She yelled, "What did you guys do to her?!" 

"We were trying to protect mum!" Fred snapped back.

"Didn't you guys get my letter explaining everything?" 

"You sent us a letter? What is everything?" I asked.

"My letted explaining everything as in why she 'betrayed' us!" She air-quoted that word. "Mum's right... you guys don't think before you act!"

"Well how are we supposed to know 'everything' when we didn't get the letter!" Fred and I said again in unison. Don't ask how we do it. It just comes naturally.

Ginny was about to argue back, but Lynx started to groan as she awoke. Still a bit weak, she pulled herself up onto her feet and looked at us. She flattened her pale blonde hair and gave us a fake smile. "Never mind then," She said as she turned around and began to walk away. 

"Woah, Lynx! Wait up!" Ginny called.

Lynx looked back me and said, "I heard the whole conversation. I just wanted to see if you were okay."

By the way she said that, it seemed to me that she just wanted to check up on me. Which was a crazy thing to think about. It was probably not true. I was probably just delusional. As cheesy as it sounds, I really like the sound of her voice. I'll admit that I missed having her around. She was gone for over three months and Fred and I didn't have anyone to bug. WWW doesn't have ANY customers because of the war and whatnot so I didn't have anything to turn my attention to. Maybe having her here will keep my head in.

"Here, take a walk with me," Ginny said. 

Fred and I watched Ginny with Lynx walk over to the lake and talk things out, just in case. Even though Lynx wouldn't be the person to betray us again, I could never be so sure with this war anymore. 

"Can we trust her again?" Fred asked, leaning on the door frame with his arms crossed.

"I really hope so," I answered followed by a sigh. My heart really wanted to trust her but the war keeps on making my head decide over my heart.

Fred said, "Oh, here they come."

"Fantastic," I answered.

Ginny gestured us to go inside the house and we followed them to the dining room table. The girls sat on the opposite chairs from us and our sister explained everything from beginning to end, with the help of Lynx. Apparently, it wasn't the story it thought it would be. Looks like my heart side was correct and that was a good feeling. My mother was covering 

When they were done, Lynx was obviously waiting for our reaction. I saw a smile spread across Fred's face, he got up and hugged her like a bear.

Fred teased while rocking Lynx back and forth, "I'm sho shawey, Lynx Malfoy!"

I laughed and went to join in the hug. We were repeating the same think over and over again until she got fed up. "I'm sho shawey, Lynx Malfoy! I'm sho shawey, Lynx Malfoy! I'm sho shawey, Lynx Malfoy!"