So Many Unwanted Memories

George PoV

"We've put a No-Dissaperation Hex on this room. Don't try to get out because we have other Undesirables waiting to put a Killing Curse on one of you... but that's only if you try something," Nathan explained in a matter-of-fact tone. "Let's cut to the chase shall we? Kingsley, if you may, bring out the Pensive please, if you'd be so kind?"

Kingsley looked taken aback but he nodded, waved this wand and a thin silver plate came into the room with silver-like water. Mckenzie smiled, pointed her want to the Pensive and casted a spell that I couldn't hear.

"One question, if I may ask," said Kingsley.

"Go ahead," Nathan said smirking.

"How is Lynx's soul still in her?"

Nathan smiled deviously and said, "I think your good and loyal Snatcher, Scabior, will like to explain it to you. Scabior?"

"Right. I used, what it's called, an Illusion Charm. This wasn't the first time this was used. I believe it was what made all of the Undesirable's death so believable," Scabior stated. "As for today... This one was extra tricky because I had to use a Sleeping Hex inside the Illusion. Once the Illusion-ed Dementor was 'sucking-out' Lynx's soul, I triggered the Sleeping Hex and made her fall asleep. Her brain thought she was dead. All we had to do is murmur a spell and she's awake," Scabior answered.

"You do know you're going to go to Azkaban for aiding Lynx, right?" Ace asked, walking around the floor, 'patrolling'.

"Yeah..." Scabior answered, looking down.

"Okay. Just checking," Ace smirked.

"Alright. Enough back story. Let's get to her name clearing please," Derek said, looking bored, sitting close to Lucius Malfoy and Percy.

"Okay. Okay. What I did to the Pensive was when you put a memory into the water, you don't have to stick your head into the water, it'll just pop out. My invention," Mckenzie said, smiling.

"First memory that we are going to look at, class, is from Augustus Rookwood. This, told by Lynx to me, is a fraud," Nathan said, putting in a silver thread of memory into the Pensive. "Oh, to you Weasley's this might be a bit heartbreaking so it's not really mandatory to look at it. So you can look away if ya want," Nathan said with a smirk.

Like, Mckenzie said, the memory bust out of the Pensive and formed around the room. It was like I was in the Pensive. The room dissolved and formed into the Battle of Hogwarts. I knew I didn't want to see it but my eyes stayed wide open.

The people formed; Percy was fighting along side Fred. It looked like Fred and Percy were having a nice, jokingly conversation as the combat was going on.

"Thicknesse!" yelled Lynx, who was fighting along side Pius Thicknesse, against my brothers. She didn't look quite as herself. Her robes were ripped, showing off the Dark Mark on her forearm; Lynx was drastically wounded on her face. But something about her was odd.

"Just do it, Malfoy!" Thicknesse snapped.

"EXPULSO!" Lynx casted with all her might, making the objects around Fred and Percy to combust harshly around them. Even Thicknesse and Lynx were pushed back by the exploding force. The smoke was thick every where. Names were being called, coughs and sneezes were heard, and the smell of the fire was unbearable. Once the smoke cleared up, Thicknesse looked at the scene and ran from them.

"Thicknesse!" Lynx yelled.

"Expelliarmus!" Percy casted to Lynx. Her wand flew from her. "WHAT DID YOU DO?!"