Sequel Announcement: Drop It Like A Beyoncé Album

Ladies and gentleman, without further ado, I introduce the next story in the Lynx Malfoy series called "Being At Zero." And yes, this will follow Roxanne Stephanie Weasley's story. Lyra Malfoy will have an important role in this sequel so for all those who wanted Lyra's story, I didn't forget about you! 

Get hyped, guys! I'm hyped!

If you're wondering, "But, Michelle, when will Begin At Zero come out?! I've been waiting five years for a sequel!" 

And to that I say, "Why, dear reader, it's out right now!" 

And you will ask, "Like, 'right now' right now?"

And I reply, "Yes, right now right now right now!" 

Get ready for this guys because it's going to be such a fun book to write. Get ready for twists and turns and yes of course those cliffhangers that you have come to love reading Lynx Malfoy or my other two books, A Mudblood in Slytherin or The Misunderstood Life of Echo Lestrange. If you haven't read those two, I greatly appreciate if you do! 

So, what are you waiting for?! It's the sequel to Lynx Malfoy for crying out loud. What are you still here for?! Go, read it now! 

Bless your face. If you sneezed during this exciting announcement, bless you! Michelle out, peace off!