Attend the Tale of Sweeney Todd

A/N: Spoiler warnings for those who haven't seen Sweeney Todd.

George PoV

 I swear, I've never seen anything like this before. Everything was just so visually and emotionally stunning. When Todd killed Mrs. Lovett at the end, it was heartbreaking and way unexpected. After the whole play finished, it was time for curtain call. When the director came in, the whole crowd cheered and clapped for her amazing work.

"Awe, thank you so much for this wonderful evening! Now, we couldn't have this without our spectacular cast! Playing as Pirelli, Ash Horne!" 

The tall boy came out of the curtains and sang on of his lines in the play. The crowd applauded. He bowed and walked next to Klarix. "Next off, we have Andrew Phillips who played the wonderful Anthoney!" Again, he did the same thing as Ash and walked next to him. "Our lovely and adorable cross dresser, Janice Kelly, who played Toby!" Again, same thing. Klarix did the same for whole cast. I looked over to Angelina, who was at the edge of her seat the whole time.

Her eyes sparkled with so much delight and awe. She looked up to me and smiled to wide. I chuckled and I felt the same way. Really, I thought she was going to walk out but she didn't. Angie was hooked in the first second.

"Now, our leading roles, Mrs. Lovett and Sweeney Todd... Lynx N. M. and Stefan Abbate, our little novice and new-pro!" The two walked from backstage to center stage holding hands and with a huge bright smile. Angie and I stood up and applauded them. Lynx looked like she was so excited and happy to be there. I was so happy for her. With that said, every single person in that huge building stood up and clapped for them like there was no tomorrow! When they did their final bow, the curtains made them disappear and I didn't want to show to finish, but they always had to finish, right?

Amazing.

Lynx PoV

The play was over and after the show, Klarix likes for the cast to meet at center stage and prep for the next show tomorrow. We all knew that the show was practically perfect so the whole cast couldn't stop smiling and complimenting about what we did well. It was this feeling that made theater so wonderful. The feeling of completion after a perfect show. The sound of applause. I could live off it. I, still in costume, slumped to the floor and yelled on the top of my lungs. I still had energy to do the second show tonight. Stef, Janice, and practically the whole cast joined me on the floor and yelled. 

"Hey, guys, calm down!" Klarix said, who looked just as happy as we were. 

"C'mon, Director Rodriguez," teased Amy. "You know you want to yell with us."

"Yes, she does, but she's still in character as Director. Aren't cha, Klarix?" Janice asked, still in her Toby voice. 

I laughed and suddenly felt shaking hands go around me. I chuckled and kissed him softly on the lips. He smiled and said, "After this, I am never going to step on the stage."

"You did so well, Stef!" I said sitting back up. 

"Mate, that's a lie. You loved it!" Ash said. 

"Yes, actually I did, Ashley, but I freaked out by how many people there were!" Stef said. "There wasn't one empty seat." 

"That's a good sign," Marcus said. 

"Hey, Lynx, your color's wearing out," Pricilla said, pointing to my hair.

I grabbed my hair to see the potion wearing out. My black Mrs. Lovett hair was slowly fading away and got replaced by my pale blonde hair. "Ah, I'll fix it tomorrow."