Into the Burrow

Lynx PoV

I stood there opened mouthed as I was watching what was going on in front of the Burrow. It's kind of hard to explain how I got here, but I'll try the best I can...

When I was back at the Malfoy Manor, my brother was there. It was the middle of the night. I haven't seen him in a long time and I really wished I could stay there longer and catch up but there was just no time. He helped me pack and he kept on asking where I was going, but I couldn't tell him. At the time, I wasn't even sure if I wanted to go to the Burrow. Draco helped me pack and gave me all the necessary items like toothbrush, bandages, and stuff like that.

"Lynx," Draco called.

I smiled to him and asked, "What is it, Draco?"

He looked straight at my blue eyes, brushed my pale blonde hair out of my face, and said, "Whatever you do, don't come back here to the Manor until this horrendous war is over. Do you understand me, Lynx?" I nodded with a bit of sorrow in my eyes. I grabbed his left arm and pulled up his sleeve so I could see his Dark Mark.

"Why, Draco? Why?" I asked bringing back the tears on my eyes.

He quickly slapped my hands away from the Dark Mark and pulled down his sleeve. Draco said to me, "Because I have to! You don't understand, Lynx. Our father failed the Dark Lord and expects me to do his biddings!"

"But you already failed him!" I yelled back, not thinking. "You didn't do anything! You let Severus Snape do all the work for you! All you did was disarm him! A troll can do that in its sleep!"

"Shut up, Lynx!" He yelled back pulling out his wand and pointed it at me. That made me shut up. Draco looked at his wand and put it back on his pocket. "I'm so sorry, Lynx... It's just that..." He sat down on my bed and continued, "I just have a lot of things in my mind."

I looked down, sat next to him and put my head on his shoulder. Draco stroked my blonde hair and I felt his tears land on my hair. I hugged him and looked at the time. 3:23 AM.

"It's time for me to go, Draco..." I said quietly.

Draco and I wiped away our tears and he smiled at me. Draco did a charm that made all my belongings shrink and into one small convenient bag that goes around my shoulder. He hugged me tightly and said, "Another thing... Don't you ever get a Dark Mark."

I nodded and opened my window. I was about to climb down my window from the third floor, I looked back. I saw tears rolling down his cheeks and he motioned me to go. I kissed my hand and placed my hand on my heart. He did the same and I went down. It wasn't a hard climb, being that I've done this more then ten times to "run away" from my traitorous house, but my parents, or their house elves, would always find me and bring me back. When I reached the floor, I looked up again and saw Draco, my only brother, waving at me.

I whispered to myself, "Take care of yourself, Draco."

I started to walk and from that point on, I never looked back. It was an extremely long walk. I would break into wizard's houses and use their floo powder or steal a kid's broomstick and use that until I got tired of flying. I know I could've flown all the way to my destination, but I wanted to be "safe" from everything else for a little while longer.

Finally after two days of traveling, I made it to the house of the Weasley's. In my eyes, I thought it was a really cute house. It was still dark and it looked like only a few people were in the house. I was about twenty meters away from it and decided to go in, but when I took a single step, Harry Potter and Hagrid, I believe Draco mentioned him about being half-human and half-giant, pulled in. I hid in the grass and peeked. They went inside the house and I looked to the side and Harry Potter was in with another person... wait... what?!