Never Felt So Alone Before

Lynx PoV

I stood there, open mouthed as I saw Nathan and the rest dissaperate, leaving me alone. Why didn't he save me? The Ministry Officers cursed with the lost and helped Kingsley with his harsh wound that Nathan left him.

"Take her away before they come back!" Kingsley snapped.

I heard Scabior chuckle from behind as he pulled me up. "You lost, Malfoy." Scabior mumbled a small Hex and dissaperated me out of there. There was a second of pressure being compressed around me, but the next second, it was away.

I looked around and saw that I was in a small, tidy, cellar. It was a large light blue room with bars at the midpoint. On the other side of the bars, there was a bunk bed, a steady wood desk and another tiny room that I assumed went into the toilet. So basically, one side of the of the room was for prisoners and the other side is wasted space. Scabior unlatched and cuffs and immediately, I tried to dissaperate, but, again, there was a No-Dissaperation Hex.

"Stop it," Scabior commented. "If you try too hard, you're going to get splinched."

"WHY?!" I yelled desperately. "Why couldn't you just let me go?!"

"I gave you a chance remember. And a deal. The second time I catch you, I'm not going to let you go away," He smirked.

"So what? You're just going to let me die tomorrow?"

"You're not going to die."

"Yeah, I know that! I'm going to be a soulless bastard! I rather be dead, then not have a soul! If you don't have a soul, you can't feel any emotion, you can't do anything. You're just... a waste of space. Like I always have for eighteen years..." I said with a cracked voice and tears.

"Lynx. I can't do anything," Scabior said, pulling me into a hug. "If I could, I'll get you out of here in no time, but I almost died last time, when I let you go. The Ministry said that I was aiding you... But I bailed myself out... I'll try to do something..."

Pushing him away, I said, "Leave..."

"I'll be out the door," Scabior answered. He walked me to the cells, I walked in willingly and closed the cells behind me. Scabior locked the door with a spell. He took one last look at me before getting out.

I sat down on the desk and wiped away the tears in my eyes. I searched around the desk and found a small, fragile book. I opened it in the middle and here's what I read:

If someone gets out of here alive take this to my sons, Stefan A. and Nathan A. They are both twins. I was locked up here on the Second Wizarding War because I was a Mudblood. They tortured me because I had the knowledge of taming a Dementor. The Death Eaters wanted my knowledge but I wouldn't give it to him. I don't know if I'll escape my beheading tomorrow, but my sons didn't grow with a dad and I wanted Nathan and Stefan to know that I love them with all my heart. I don't want them to assume that I ran away because of them. -Adam Q. Abbate.

Oh, my god... Stef's dad... He wrote this. He was here, writing his message, in this room.

I turned it to another random page and this is what I found:

If someone gets out of here alive, I never kill that girl. I never did anything. It was just a misunderstanding. I didn't even touched her. It was You-Know-Who. He wanted her for something and blamed it all on me. If someone gets out of here alive, tell the Kier family that I didn't do anything, even if they don't believe you. Show them this message. -Joe M. Page

Basically, all the pages started with If someone gets out of here alive... I opened another drawer and found a small bottle of ink and a feather pen. I, then, turned into an empty page and started to write: