[6] SORRY

From then on, they began living together. Since Jungkook only had one bed, he had told Taehyung to sleep on the floor.

Jungkook had burnt a lot of incense so that Taehyung would be more stable as a ghost and he could hold onto things.

That would make things easier and he could be gone faster.

#1 WISH: jungkook, i want to visit kim palace's graveyard.

Since thousands of warriors under Taehyung's palace had lost their lives, Taehyung felt an endless abyss of guilt.

It was all because of him that things ended up this way. It was because of Jungkook's hatred towards him that they had to sacrifice themselves.

He wanted to personally apologise to them. That must've been his last wish.

The two of them went to the graveyard and saw thousands of newly built tombstones.

Kim Seokjin, Kim Namjoon, Kim ..

All of these were the tombstones of people who had fought to protect Taehyung till their very last breath.

Jungkook snorted, "Serves them right. See, Taehyung? They all died because of you. Don't forget that."

Taehyung remained silent. He visited every tombstone and personally apologized to each and every one of them.

"Sorry.. I'm sorry.."

If Taehyung had the ability to shed tears, the whole graveyard would've been flooded by tears. His heart ached so much but he couldn't cry.

He was not human. He was inhumane.

"Is sorry all that you know how to say?" Jungkook sneered and he felt angry.

Taehyung's last words to him were "I'm sorry" and now he was over there kneeling, bowing and saying sorry to everyone.

Jungkook felt that his 'sorry' was too insincere and he couldn't bear to listen anymore.

"If you say sorry one more time, I will burn your corpse."

Taehyung ignored him and continued to apologize to the tombstone in front of him. Kim Seokjin.

Jungkook got more furious and he kicked the tombstone with all his might.

"Enough! We're going back!"

That was not Taehyung's last wish.