[2] ALONE

Taehyung was gone. Finally, he was gone.

The only one Jungkook had ever respected in his life, the one he had once loved, the one who taught him the meaning of hatred, was gone.

At least Jungkook was kind enough not to burn his corpse into ashes and feed him to the stray dogs.

He gave Taehyung a proper funeral.

After that battle, Jungkook became one of the most powerful yet the most feared warrior of all times.

Everyone rushed to pay their respect to him because they did not want to get on his bad side.

Jungkook's only wish was to eliminate that master of his. He had no other intentions to bring ruckus to this world.

But who would believe him? Who would believe that someone who held such power wouldn't go against the world one day?

Therefore, Jungkook did not say anything. He was enjoying the treatment from the world.

The world that had once turned its back on him. How could Jungkook not feel happy?

But happiness was temporary. Jungkook soon became lonely.

All his life, he had been plotting on how to take revenge on Taehyung. Now that he was gone, Jungkook did not know what to do.

He had blown off the last dancing flame on his candle. Everything became dark. He could no longer see.