[11] FEED ME

#6 WISH: jungkook, drink your medicine.

They went to sleep that night with Jungkook in Taehyung's arms.

The next morning, someone knocked on the door.

"My lord.. My lord.. I have brought your medicine. May I come in?"

Jungkook woke up and saw that he was hugging Taehyung. Not only that, he had also snuggled into the man's chest. "...?!"

Burning heat rushed from his neck to the tip of his ears. He immediately got up and pushed Taehyung away.

Taehyung rolled down the bed after the violent push and was forced awake. He was dumbfounded. What is this habit of pushing people?

"You- Did you take advantage of me last night?!"

Jungkook's face were red as he gritted his teeth in humiliation.

Taehyung did not say anything. If he told Jungkook that he was the one who did not want to let go, he was afraid that he wouldn't believe it. He might even burn his body or feed it to the pigeons.

"My lord?" The voice from outside sounded again.

Jungkook cleared his throat and fixed his disheveled robes. "Come in."

A maiden entered the room after getting her permission granted. She placed a wooden tray that she was holding on the table.

"My Lord, please have your medicine. This low one will take her leave first." The maiden bowed and was about to take her leave before she got cut in.

"You. Feed me." Jungkook said.

Both the maiden and Taehyung looked at Jungkook with confusion.

"...My lord?"

"I'm too tired. Feed me."

You literally just woke up what are you tired of. Taehyung didn't dare to voice his thought out so he just sealed his lips.

The maiden hesitated for a moment before taking a bowl from the tray and approached Jungkook.

She held a spoonful of herbal liquid and brought it close to Jungkook's lips.

As Jungkook obediently drank the medicine, he glared at Taehyung.

Taehyung felt like Jungkook's glare was pinning him down and he looked away. He didn't know why, but he felt jealous.

Taehyung used to be the person who would take care of Jungkook everytime he was ill. He knew not to brew the herbs with too much water and knew that Jungkook would not drink anything that looked 'too green'.

ㅡBut now, he could only stand and watch. He felt pathetic.

Tightening his fists, Taehyung was about to leave the room when Jungkook suddenly said- "Stop."

He turned around and saw Jungkook staring at him.

"You. Feed me the medicine."

The maiden paused and pursed her lips. "My Lord, I'm already.."

"Not you. You can leave."

Both the maiden and Taehyung were dumbfounded once again.

Did he catch a cold on his head too? The two of them thought.

The maiden was confused but she obeyed and dashed out of the room. "Was he talking to a ghost or what?" She muttered to herself.

Now, it was only Taehyung and Jungkook left in the room. The two stared at each other.

Jungkook pointed at Taehyung, then pointed at the bowl of medicine on the bed, then pointed at his own lips.

"Feed me."

Taehyung hesitated because he did not know what Jungkook was plotting. In the end, he sighed and went to sit by Jungkook's side. He really couldn't reject Jungkook's requests afterall.

He blew into the bowl and scooped up a spoonful of medicine.

"Open your mouth."

Jungkook took the spoon into his mouth obediently and some liquid flowed down from the corner of his lips.

Taehyung unconciously reached in and wiped his mouth clean with his thumb before Jungkook gripped tightly onto his wrist.

"???"

Jungkook took his hand and began licking on the thumb that Taehyung had used to wipe his mouth.

"You-!"

Taehyung became flustered and immediately retracted his hand. "You.. I.. Drink your medicine properly. Stop fooling around."

Jungkook chuckled lightly. "Master, remember when you used to feed me medicine back then? You liked it when I fooled around like this. You told me not to waste the medicine, not even one drop. What's wrong now?"

Taehyung did not reply and he scooped up another spoonful of medicine.

"Just drink your medicine."