[15] LETS GO

#10 WISH: jungkook, can you take me with you?

It had been three months ever since Taehyung had died. It had been three months ever since Taehyung had came back.

They brainstormed all day all night to figure out what Taehyung's last wish would be, but they were all fruitless.

One day, Jungkook told Taehyung that he would be attending a wedding at Jung Palace.

"The young master Jung will be marrying the young master from Min Palace and we received an invitation this morning. So, Master, you can just stay here and wait till I get back. If you somehow managed to fulfill your last wish before I get back then.."

"Then what?" Taehyung was anticipating for Jungkook's answer.

"..then I will burn more ghost money for you." Jungkook grinned as he stuffed the last piece of clothing into his bag.

Taehyung felt like an arrow had just been shot into his chest. He became gloomy.

"I'll get going first then." Jungkook was about to leave but Taehyung held him back. He was pulling onto Jungkook's sleeves.

"That.."

Jungkook lifted his brows. "What?"

Taehyung bit his lips and lowered down his head. "...Can I follow you?"

"What for?"

Taehyung quickly tried to think up of an excuse. "I've never seen a wedding ceremony before and I'm getting sick of the palace.. maybe if I get some fresh air I can think better?"

what a brilliant excuse. way to go taetae. Taehyung thought.

Jungkook was not convinced and he snorted. "Isn't this just an excuse?"

Taehyung did not say anything and he let go of Jungkook. He knew that Jungkook must've gotten sick of seeing his face all day long.

He couldn't help but feel more upset.

"Let's go then."

Taehyung jerked up his head.

"What? Do you not want to go?"

Taehyung immediately dashed out of the room. "What are you waiting for? Let's go!"

Jungkook chuckled and once he caught himself grinning, he immediately put on a straight expression. "Childish. Wait for me."