[24] SIN

#19 WISH: jungkook, not there.

***NSFW WARNING

"Jungkook, not there Jungkook- ah.."

Taehyung moaned as Jungkook licked the crook of his neck.

"You like it here hm?" Jungkook asked teasingly.

Taehyung's back arched as he let out more sounds of pleasure. His hands clutched onto Jungkook's robes tightly as he subconciously tilted his head to expose more space for Jungkook.

Jungkook took in Taehyung's intoxicating scent and breathed against his pale skin that was now tinted with purple marks.

"..Last night at the inn, what were you doing?" Jungkook whispered and Taehyung sucked in his breath. He started blushing uncontrollably and pursed his lips.

"..you heard?"

Jungkook chuckled. His deep voice was Taehyung's weakness and he couldn't help but whimper.

"What were you thinking about? Did you touch yourself thinking about me?"

Taehyung found himself unable to answer Jungkook. He was so embarrassed that his arousal grew even stronger.

Taehyung tried to hide the growing bulge in between his legs by closing his thighs together but that was stopped by Jungkook.

"What are you trying to hide? Hm?"

Jungkook's long elegant hand slid down like a snake and stopped at a bulge. He lightly stroked it with his slender fingers and the man below him trembled in pleasure.

Taehyung bit his lower lip and choked back his sobs, "Jungkook, stop d-don't.. not there.. I cant.."

"..Master, what do I do?" Jungkook whispered into Taehyung's ear and licked his earlobe.

"a-ahh-"

Feeling satisfied with Taehyung's reactions to his touches, Jungkook moved to the lower area of Taehyung's body. He parted Taehyung's trembling legs with no effort and rested them on his shoulders.

With gentle kisses, he made his way from Taehyung's calf to his inner thigh.

The tension was killing Taehyung and he threw his head back to moan even more. He could no longer hold onto Jungkook's robes so he gripped the sheets instead. "Ah.. Jungkook- hng-!"

Taehyung's body shuddered violently as Jungkook moved closer to his aching bulge. He could feel Jungkook's hot breath brushing against his cock.

Jungkook looked up and his gaze was met with Taehyung's dark hazel eyes.

That older man was in a humiliating state- his snow-like pale chest was decorated with purple and red marks, his sensitive pink nipples perked up, his face flushed red, his eyes glistening with tears, his swollen lips parting apart gaping for air and his body trembling. Just like how Jungkook had imagined.

With low voice, Jungkook smirked and saidㅡ

"I love you so much, I don't think I can stop."

"Jungkook.."

"Hm?" Jungkook said as his nose nuzzled into Taehyung's back and hugged him tighter.

"I suddenly feel like.. I don't want to know what my last wish is anymore."

Taehyung smiled as he lightly stroked Jungkook's hair and planted a soft kiss on his forehead.

"I want to stay like this forever."

But both of them knew it was impossible.