[26] SCARS

#21 WISH: jungkook, me too.

"My lord! My lord!"

"Move."

"My lord, you're bleeding so much! Someone, go get the physician!" A panicked servant yelled out.

"No need." Jungkook winced in pain. "There's someone waiting for me."

He said as he walked past through his servants. "My lord.. My lord!" Jungkook ignored their calls and barged into his chamber.

The moment Taehyung saw Jungkook who was heavily bleeding on his back, he began to panic.

"J-Jungkook...?! What happened to you?!"

Jungkook threw himself into Taehyung's arms and took in his comforting scent. "Low ranked dogs ambush. Help me bandage."

Jungkook sat on the bed as Taehyung examined his wounds. The cuts were so deep and Taehyung noticed that there were so many old scars on Jungkook's back.

He had never see them clearly but now that he did, his heart tightened. He felt pain.

How much did Jungkook suffer? Because of him.. Because of him, these scars..

For the first time, Taehyung cried. He never knew that it was possible but there he was, crying as he gently caressed Jungkook's old scars.

Jungkook felt like something was amiss and he turned around to see a sobbing Taehyung.

"Tae?" He held Taehyung's face and chuckled lightly as he wiped his wet cheeks. "You can actually cry? I'm the one wounded, why are you crying?"

Taehyung shook his head. "..You must've suffered a lot." He said with shaky voice. "Because of me.."

"Taehyung.." Jungkook pulled Taehyung closer and made him sit on his lap. "Look at me. It was all in the past."

Jungkook held onto Taehyung's hands and gave them a light squeeze.

"It's all fine now. They're all healed. You..." He noticed that Taehyung was still crying and he kissed his tears away.

"..I have you now. It will all be okay. I love you." Jungkook cooed.

"..Me too."

Jungkook gently stroked Taehyung's hair as he placed small kisses on the elder's nose. "Taehyung... why don't you ever say 'I love you' to me?"

"..Jungkook, you know that I don't need to say it for you to know." Taehyung said as he gasped lightly at the kiss and buried his face in the crook of Jungkook's neck.

"That's right." Jungkook smiled. "I love you."

"I-Me too.." Taehyung paused. "..Why are you hard now?"